SPAS-12 RoT's Tips

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. SPAS-12 RoT's Tips

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
3 years ago#11
Syncretization posted...
I don't understand what that means.

I don't know Samu5 in the internet sort of way, but from what he posted here I thought he was a nice person.
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

User Info: Syncretization

Syncretization
3 years ago#12
1Pefrog posted...
Syncretization posted...

I don't know Samu5 in the internet sort of way, but from what he posted here I thought he was a nice person.

So him being nice means that I'm him? I don't know how you guys are thinking this. What's the problem if I am? You guys treat it like it's some sort of hunt.

User Info: B05S_SCARkid

B05S_SCARkid
3 years ago#13
Samu5 was one of the best players i've seen. Brennan and i played a private match with him before he left and, although i only got a few kills on him, he brennan were fighting for the top.

as for the hunt idea, i'm not sure... he was pretty nice so i guess the people on the boards miss him. i personally want to see him again to see how i match up against him now
messaged my friend during work, told him i was on my potty break, he told me i was full of crap
"Seth, master of speed poops" - Brennan

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
3 years ago#14
Syncretization posted...
1Pefrog posted...
Syncretization posted...

So him being nice means that I'm him? I don't know how you guys are thinking this. What's the problem if I am? You guys treat it like it's some sort of hunt.

You many need to read the posts more carefully. I have said that you could be an alt of any good player. Further, I am defending Samu5, not you. There are people swearing at Samu5 and saying that he is not a nice person. Not everything posted in these threads pertains to you. Sorry if I am coming off as frustrated, but the dots are not being connected.
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

User Info: TheOmegaShen

TheOmegaShen
3 years ago#15
Yeah, we know.
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#16
There's only one tip. Use explosive focus and pray your opponents don't use smaw

User Info: xX_ZeUs_Xx

xX_ZeUs_Xx
3 years ago#17
hc-valkiria posted...
There's only one tip. Use explosive focus and pray your opponents don't use smaw or ballistics focus
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. SPAS-12 RoT's Tips

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived