If one more bad thing happens I am going to go CRAZY!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. If one more bad thing happens I am going to go CRAZY!

User Info: old_man_mossy

old_man_mossy
3 years ago#11
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
I thought it was about 6 years...

I've been on GameFAQs for over 6 years, but the first while of that was spent on the Pre-launch Brawl board and System boards, where you don't ever get to know anyone, and so you never get attached to anyone.

I joined the Conduit community around the same time as Punchy, which was at Launch of The Conduit in July of 2009. That was 4 years and 3 months ago. That was when I started making friendships... and started losing them.

Sometimes though, you have a friend and don't even know it! I respect you Lig...always have even when we don't agree. You speak with your heart and that's a rare thing. Something I admire.

That said, we should swap 3DS codes...less you think you are too good for me, lol...and you should pick up Monster Hunter Tri for it! You have a weapon type that's an instrument! I think you'd dig it!
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. If one more bad thing happens I am going to go CRAZY!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived