Conduit 1 Speed-Run World Record

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 1 Speed-Run World Record

User Info: larknok1

larknok1
4 years ago#1
Oh, and just one more thing I wanted to point out.

My friend KJ and I have been competing back and forth, trying to break eachother's records for speed-runs of Conduit 1 (I still don't know how he convinced me to run C1 and not C2, but I imagine we'll run C2 after we perfect our C1 times)

At any rate, I broke his world record recently with my own at 57 minutes and 57 seconds, also the first run to break the 1 hour barrier.

Here's the link (I provide commentary / talking with a college friend the entire time. Enjoy!):

http://www.twitch.tv/larknok2/b/457564899

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
4 years ago#2
Symph was doing a Conduit 2 speed run recently. Not sure if relevant at all.
I wish I were a bird.

User Info: larknok1

larknok1
4 years ago#3
Yep, Kj told me quite a bit about that. Hopefully we can trade games -- I can start running C2 and he can start running C1.

User Info: Symphonia46

Symphonia46
4 years ago#4
larknok1 posted...
Yep, Kj told me quite a bit about that. Hopefully we can trade games -- I can start running C2 and he can start running C1.

No, there's a lot more glitches and skips that could be found, I ain't switching for a long time. My time can be beaten easily anyways.
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 1 Speed-Run World Record

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived