Valkiria

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ThePhaseRifleTV

ThePhaseRifleTV
3 years ago#1
Did it make you mad how all that I did was commit suicide so that you couldn't kill me?
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#2
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
Did it make you mad how all that I did was commit suicide so that you couldn't kill me?

Oh My gosh, I thought you meant in real life. *Faints
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.

ThePhaseRifleTV
3 years ago#3
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Oh My gosh, I thought you meant in real life. *Faints

Haha no, silly!! How would I be posting this?!
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#4
Lol not really. I just thought it was funny you'd rather commit suicide than die to the pellets in my shotgun.

User Info: Silly_Squirl_G

Silly_Squirl_G
3 years ago#5
hc-valkiria posted...
Lol not really. I just thought it was funny you'd rather commit suicide than die to the pellets in my shotgun.

u dont have pellets in ur shotgun, u got pixels

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#6
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

The truth... REVEALED! l('0')l
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.

ThePhaseRifleTV
3 years ago#7
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

:0

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#8
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

*faints*
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#9
The21stgun posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Silly_Squirl_G posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

*faints*

*Dies*

User Info: xX_ZeUs_Xx

xX_ZeUs_Xx
3 years ago#10
Either I or Kriss was there on that match. Good games. TPRTV, if you do dislike bunny-hopping auto weapon users and if you have not fought VR]Basi then heaven help you when you do.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived