Finally I got a gamefaqs account

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Finally I got a gamefaqs account

User Info: G3_Razor

G3_Razor
3 years ago#1
I finally got my gamefaqs account. anyways usually I play in between 4-11pm eastern time zone FL I will upload my fc soon

User Info: Wasabee

Wasabee
3 years ago#2
Yay! welcome to GameFaqs :)
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeellooooo People!" - Rage #VoteEvanz

User Info: drophyghost

drophyghost
3 years ago#3
Oh, great! Im glad you got an account here ^ ^
so... welcome to gamefaqs! Be careful xD
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#4
Hey, what's up! I faced you last week, I was [BPB]venonat, and I have to say you have got some talent. GGs. Welcome to GameFaqs!
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.

User Info: G3_Razor

G3_Razor
3 years ago#5
thanks guys. I continue to practice every day. ggs to you venonat you've got some serious talent =)

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#6
G3_Razor posted...
thanks guys. I continue to practice every day. ggs to you venonat you've got some serious talent =)

Thanks! I love the phase rifle. I need to improve my skill though. I need to be seen. JK I am not an attention hog. I think I am good with the PR, though.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
3 years ago#7
Welcome to da club.
I wish I were a bird.

User Info: ThePhaseRifleTV

ThePhaseRifleTV
3 years ago#8
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
G3_Razor posted...

Thanks! I love the phase rifle. I need to improve my skill though. I need to be seen. JK I am not an attention hog. I think I am good with the PR, though.

*cough cough* attention whore *cough cough* ;)
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Finally I got a gamefaqs account

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived