GGs [BWP]AGENT, Green_Berets, and sorry Mr. Ford

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. GGs [BWP]AGENT, Green_Berets, and sorry Mr. Ford

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#1
Good Games BWP agent. I was intrigued that every shot you fired from the SR seemed to be a charged shot, even though the barrel didn't glow. I enjoyed trading PR shots for your SR shots. Hopefully we'll see each other again sometime.

Nice to play with you too Green_Berets.

Sorry Mr. Ford... I realized too late that you were just trying to be friends.
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#2
Aww, i dnt get a Good Game? :(
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517

_Signal
3 years ago#3
Actually, you were the first person I tried to join, but I got DC'd from our match. I didn't see you when I reconnected.

The21stgun
3 years ago#4
_Signal posted...
Actually, you were the first person I tried to join, but I got DC'd from our match. I didn't see you when I reconnected.

I laaaged too, but I was already there 3:
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517

_Signal
3 years ago#5
I think that may have been the first time we played. Sorry I missed you in my GGs.

Eventually I got the buzzing lockup, so I'm taking a couple of hours off. Hopefully I'll see you again.

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
3 years ago#6
BWP is the Bully Wii Plaza clan tag, I recall agent using infinite grenades before. Though my respect goes out to him for not being a jerk with Invincibility and speedhacks.
I wish I were a bird.

The21stgun
3 years ago#7
_Signal posted...
I think that may have been the first time we played. Sorry I missed you in my GGs.

Eventually I got the buzzing lockup, so I'm taking a couple of hours off. Hopefully I'll see you again.

Its ok, next time :3 *wags tail*
Stay Furry Forever!

_Signal
3 years ago#8
Derppopotamus posted...
BWP is the Bully Wii Plaza clan tag, I recall agent using infinite grenades before. Though my respect goes out to him for not being a jerk with Invincibility and speedhacks.

Yeah, I agree with you, he could have been playing much worse. Definitely not using invincibility, and I don't think using speed.

Possibly not even using the invisible SR charge thing either, I just didn't notice it ever charged and ever hit on me was a OHKO.

I really didn't stand a chance until I broke out the PR.

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
3 years ago#9
_Signal posted...
Possibly not even using the invisible SR charge thing either, I just didn't notice it ever charged and ever hit on me was a OHKO.

I really didn't stand a chance until I broke out the PR.

There's one that makes it so when you shoot a charge weapon, its always a fully charged shot. Though Strike Rifle is still a tough gun to use.
I wish I were a bird.

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#10
How were those good games?
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. GGs [BWP]AGENT, Green_Berets, and sorry Mr. Ford

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived