Mercenary Clansman looking for a clan. I'm sending resumes.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Mercenary Clansman looking for a clan. I'm sending resumes.

User Info: Green_Berets

Green_Berets
3 years ago#1
I saw someone saying that they wanted me in a clan, but I never got to it before it was closed. I would like to see if anyone needs me to be a clansmen with you guys. I'll be willing to add a second profile with the clan abbreviation to advertise my clansmen name.
Green_Berets Conduit 2 Wii Friend code: 0090 1754 8443

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
3 years ago#2
I think that was for BPB. I'm the leader, and the co-leader Venonat was asking if you want in.

I'll gladly accept you, but there's two things you should know about clans: SMAW is banned in most if not all clan matches and glitching will lose the match for you team.

I've never played with you myself, but I hear you do those sometime, so I just need to warn you before you join in.

We at BPB let almost anyone in, as long as you are a nice person and stay respectful of other players. I'm willing to have you as a teamate c:
I wish I were a bird.

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#3
That would be me. :)
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#4
Green_Berets posted...
I saw someone saying that they wanted me in a clan, but I never got to it before it was closed. I would like to see if anyone needs me to be a clansmen with you guys. I'll be willing to add a second profile with the clan abbreviation to advertise my clansmen name.

Me and Derpy would love for you to join BPB. :)
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#5
You Should join BPB

And When did Derpy join BPB? :o
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#6
The21stgun posted...
You Should join BPB

Me and him are Co-leading BPB.

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
3 years ago#7
The21stgun posted...
You Should join BPB

At the end of the whole BPB-HC merger fiasco. Derpy was in talks with Khmer the whole time, and at the end of it all, stepped out to fill the hole that Khmer left.
*Insert 25 wit here*

User Info: Green_Berets

Green_Berets
3 years ago#8
My bugging days are over. I will be happy to join BPB. SMAWs being banned don't effect me. I can use SCAR and USP45, along with the 1PC easily.
Green_Berets Conduit 2 Wii Friend code: 0090 1754 8443

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
3 years ago#9
Green_Berets posted...
My bugging days are over. I will be happy to join BPB. SMAWs being banned don't effect me. I can use SCAR and USP45, along with the 1PC easily.

Awesome, we're doing some scrimmages with LC again. And you being a clanmate means you're invited. Not sure when we'll do it, hopefully within this week, maybe Saturday. What day would be good for you?
I wish I were a bird.

User Info: ThePrisoner06

ThePrisoner06
3 years ago#10
I better add Green_Berets name to the [BPB] Clan roster on my master Clans list.

Also got a couple of names to add to [VR] as well.
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Mercenary Clansman looking for a clan. I'm sending resumes.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived