Welcome to BPB, Green_Berets!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Welcome to BPB, Green_Berets!

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#1
We will be doing mainly hardcore games (no lock on, no radar) and we will assist you're needs, welcome to BPB!
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.

User Info: eventhorizons

eventhorizons
3 years ago#2
Too bad Green Berets is still glitching behind the rubble on streets. From what I have read, it seems as if he is a liar. I just played with him and Dani on Streets. I was Death.

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#3
eventhorizons posted...
Too bad Green Berets is still glitching behind the rubble on streets. From what I have read, it seems as if he is a liar. I just played with him and Dani on Streets. I was Death.

Huh.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#4
Have I met you, Eventhorizons? What is your IGN.

User Info: eventhorizons

eventhorizons
3 years ago#5
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Have I met you, Eventhorizons? What is your IGN.

^^

Death

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
3 years ago#6
You didn't have to make a topic about something we confirmed in a topic yesterday. :P
I wish I were a bird.

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#7
Derppopotamus posted...
You didn't have to make a topic about something we confirmed in a topic yesterday. :P

I wanted him/her to feel welcomed.

User Info: ThePhaseRifleTV

ThePhaseRifleTV
3 years ago#8
:( so o guess this means I'm out?
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#9
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
:( so o guess this means I'm out?

I would let you in, but Derpy won't. I am so mad you can't join. I would accept you in a heartbeat- but recruiting is up to Derpy and wars are up to me. I wish you were in BPB. Sad panda face. Oh and BTW, GG's, man you are pretty good with your PR.

User Info: Silly_Squirl_G

Silly_Squirl_G
3 years ago#10
No way! This guy is a smaw n00b! TPRTV is way better than Green_Berets
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Welcome to BPB, Green_Berets!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived