I am SO sick of this game!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I am SO sick of this game!

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
4 years ago#1
There are just cheaters, glitchers, SMAWs, Boosters, and everything else. Now I know of 7 cheaters that are active, [HUNT]Ridley is now on that list. I am just getting board of this game. It is just so repetitive and stupid. I wish that I could play better games.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.

User Info: Loremas1861

Loremas1861
4 years ago#2
Welcome to Conduit 2 Veno
2014 Penta-Penta

User Info: night42mare

night42mare
4 years ago#3
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
There are just cheaters, glitchers, SMAWs, Boosters, and everything else. Now I know of 7 cheaters that are active, [HUNT]Ridley is now on that list. I am just getting board of this game. It is just so repetitive and stupid. I wish that I could play better games.

C'mon without u this game would be even more boring, ur always fun to mess around with. U eventually get used to it. Just find a way to beat them. Fight fire with fire. I only glitch to get glitchers. Or just use pr. Rapid spas. Wait around a corner and shoot. Just dont leave this board seems like a little family if u leave the family is just gonna get smaller.
When in doubt, blow it up!!! Fc: 0519-6423-6202 soul2&-fc:4084-6731-4819
eclipse^rage fc:0433-96528-6899

The_Mad_Kitten
4 years ago#4
night42mare posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

C'mon without u this game would be even more boring, ur always fun to mess around with. U eventually get used to it. Just find a way to beat them. Fight fire with fire. I only glitch to get glitchers. Or just use pr. Rapid spas. Wait around a corner and shoot. Just dont leave this board seems like a little family if u leave the family is just gonna get smaller.

I am not leaving- that would be outrageous. What I am saying is that I hit Ridley with my PR 2x and he survived. Then he 2 shot me with a SCAR. Just dumb. Sorry to give you a little bit of a coronary there, no I am not leaving.

Venonat
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
4 years ago#5
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
What I am saying is that I hit Ridley with my PR 2x and he survived. Then he 2 shot me with a SCAR. Just dumb. Sorry to give you a little bit of a coronary there, no I am not leaving.

That's good old Conduit 2 for ya. CHAIN could write a whole book on this game's hit detection and lag.
I wish I were a bird.

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
4 years ago#6
Derppopotamus posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
What I am saying is that I hit Ridley with my PR 2x and he survived. Then he 2 shot me with a SCAR. Just dumb. Sorry to give you a little bit of a coronary there, no I am not leaving.

That's good old Conduit 2 for ya. CHAIN could write a whole book on this game's hit detection and lag.

Link?
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU

Derppopotamus
4 years ago#7
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Link?

Ha ha, wasn't meaning that he actually did. I'm just pointing out that he has a lot to say about lag.
I wish I were a bird.

User Info: ThePhaseRifleTV

ThePhaseRifleTV
4 years ago#8
I love how everybody defended ridley when I said he hacked. But now that you say it, everybody agrees. Just another example of how people just don't like me on C2.
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide

Derppopotamus
4 years ago#9
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
But now that you say it, everybody agrees.

Nobody here agreed, you goofball.
I wish I were a bird.

The_Mad_Kitten
4 years ago#10
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
I love how everybody defended ridley when I said he hacked. But now that you say it, everybody agrees. Just another example of how people just don't like me on C2.

I think you are cool. That is why I wanted you on BPB. c:
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I am SO sick of this game!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived