Wow!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#1
The site has had 200 pageviews already!

Holy Crap!

i didnt think it would do this much, its merely been up for 30 minutes!

Now, this is what im going to add to it, so you wont be let down:

Search Bar - I am going to add C2 Clan Battle Videos to the site, but there are going to be a lot! So this should help it a bit!
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517

User Info: ThePrisoner06

ThePrisoner06
3 years ago#2
As to the various different [LC] video's, as long as you list the Copyright belongs to the various members of [LC] who filmed them, plus put the link to the collective [LC] channel, then thats ok by us Foxy.
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#3
ThePrisoner06 posted...
As to the various different [LC] video's, as long as you list the Copyright belongs to the various members of [LC] who filmed them, plus put the link to the collective [LC] channel, then thats ok by us Foxy.

How About adding Channel links for each clans united channel

ex: BO5S Channel

then i would post the link to there channel.

It would save a lot of data
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517

User Info: ThePrisoner06

ThePrisoner06
3 years ago#4
If I knew them all I would tell you them, must be loads out there on YouTube.
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#5
Nicely done.

I really like the white text on the black background. It's really easy on the eyes.
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived