Are there other people that wish there were sunglasses

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Are there other people that wish there were sunglasses

User Info: nightrisen

nightrisen
3 years ago#1
You know for flash grenades
If you got a PS3 add me, my psn account is Nightrise951

User Info: Wasabee

Wasabee
3 years ago#2
lol, that means that there should be something like a cape that fights off rads as well :) and bunkers for frags
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeellooooo People!" - Rage #VoteEvanz

nightrisen
3 years ago#3
Wasabee posted...
lol, that means that there should be something like a cape that fights off rads as well :) and bunkers for frags

The sunglasses and cape would look cool too =D

User Info: Toho2

Toho2
3 years ago#4
It would be kinda neat to have a perk in C3 that would negate the flash from flash grenades, but your radar would still get affected. Maybe it would decrease your accuracy?
-Respect the classics and live with them.-

nightrisen
3 years ago#5
You could be blinded for less time maybe

Wasabee
3 years ago#6
Toho2 posted...
It would be kinda neat to have a perk in C3 that would negate the flash from flash grenades, but your radar would still get affected. Maybe it would decrease your accuracy?

All I wish for is for an upgrade that makes rads slide off my character.... i just hate those sticky bad boys....

nightrisen
3 years ago#7
Wasabee posted...
Toho2 posted...

All I wish for is for an upgrade that makes rads slide off my character.... i just hate those sticky bad boys....

What if you punch an enemy and it gets transferred to them?

User Info: ThePrisoner06

ThePrisoner06
3 years ago#8
Wish there were some sort of shades we could wear to dim the effects of a flash grenade or hitting someone with blinding powder, but alas there isnt.

But for me its worse when a flash goes off as my tv goes a very bright white, and for me it makes my vision go off for a few seconds. Maybe thats why I die so quickly after a flash grenade lol.
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg

Wasabee
3 years ago#9
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Wish there were some sort of shades we could wear to dim the effects of a flash grenade or hitting someone with blinding powder, but alas there isnt.

But for me its worse when a flash goes off as my tv goes a very bright white, and for me it makes my vision go off for a few seconds. Maybe thats why I die so quickly after a flash grenade lol.

You can fix that easily by wearing sunglasses yourself :)

User Info: ThePrisoner06

ThePrisoner06
3 years ago#10
Wasabee I do wear sunglasses when outside due to a medical condition affecting my eyes, but indoors is not cool.

I just get used to it.
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 4 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Are there other people that wish there were sunglasses

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived