AEGIS Newb Killers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. AEGIS Newb Killers

User Info: Green_Berets

Green_Berets
3 years ago#1
I hate it when a teammate thinks it is funny to through their frag grenade into your AEGIS shield and then you get killed and it counts as a suicide. Seriously, grow up. That is really irritating.
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?

User Info: stardust121

stardust121
3 years ago#2
Maybe the teammate was giving you something to shoot out?
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)

User Info: PowerLurker

PowerLurker
3 years ago#3
stardust121 posted...
Maybe the teammate was giving you something to shoot out?

I agree. I bet the guy was just trying to give you something to shoot. c:

He probably didn't except you to try to hold onto a live grenade. :P

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#4
U can always fling ur shield. U don't have to hold on to it. Its no different than a guy loading ur shield with tpc to fling out to ur opponent.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#5
Frag or Rad?

Frags can't kill you I think the AEGIS, I ponder. Maybe it does, but I've never experimented so. Radiation grenades I know can kill you in a very brief amount of time.
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#6
hc-valkiria posted...
U can always fling ur shield. U don't have to hold on to it. Its no different than a guy loading ur shield with tpc to fling out to ur opponent.

I find catching TPC Grenades with the AEGIS device very fun to do.
SOTD: "That's right boys. Get it all out of your system." -Signal

User Info: Toho2

Toho2
3 years ago#7
Green_Berets posted...
I hate it when a teammate thinks it is funny to through their frag grenade into your AEGIS shield and then you get killed and it counts as a suicide. Seriously, grow up. That is really irritating.

They're trying to give you a kill. ;)
-Respect the classics and live with them.-

User Info: xX_ZeUs_Xx

xX_ZeUs_Xx
3 years ago#8
Green_Berets posted...

Just rival them and kick their a** next time.

User Info: stardust121

stardust121
3 years ago#9
xXAISPXx posted...
Frag or Rad?

Frags can't kill you I think the AEGIS, I ponder. Maybe it does, but I've never experimented so. Radiation grenades I know can kill you in a very brief amount of time.

I think the frags drop after a period of time, or something like that. I mess around with the ageis with other people now and then. One minute, Im holding onto a frag, and then, out of nowhere, I get that fancy little suicide message on my screen.
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
3 years ago#10
You cannot kill a teammate except on Crash Site with the engine button. It's impossible.
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. AEGIS Newb Killers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived