I've Made A Decision

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I've Made A Decision

User Info: drophyghost

drophyghost
3 years ago#21
zPsych posted...
After consideration, I have concluded that I won't glitch. But smaw will definitely be a loadout option for me.

Yay! :D
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P

User Info: night42mare

night42mare
3 years ago#22
Do what u will. Got no beef on smawers. I always got a counter. Lol if u jump with scar at the PERFECT time a smaw right next to u aint gonna kill ya. And if u glitch... I WILL TO!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! But only to counter. And good day to you too!
" in order to gain respect respect must be mutual." ~sensei ron bledsoe
Hey im deathspirit and am new.

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#23
QuintenB96 posted...
Dare to be different! I actually respect what you're doing because your not just going mainstream with everybody else. You're doing what you want to do because you want to. But now I guess this means I'm going to find a way to counter SMAW users.

If someone b%#$@# about my PR classes, know what I do? When I face them I single them out and obliterate the crap out of them until they either quit or gain respect. That is just what I do. I quit using the SMAW because it is a boring weapon, just aim in general direction, pull the trigger, and boom- a kill.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I've Made A Decision

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived