Thank- you so, so much Sr.Ford.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Thank- you so, so much Sr.Ford.

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#1
Thank-you, you cheater- now you have f****** crashed my wii so hard I can't get online, and when I do I get immediately back off- thank you for that that. Also est- you are VERY laggy. This is just a pain in the a**, you fricken idiot.

Go ahead, complain about how I am acting- I am on the last straw. I know I am going to get my PM flooded by Derpy saying that what I said wasn't very nice.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#2
Jesus Christ, people.
SOTD: "Because my bullets taste like strawberries." -Keet

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#3
xXAISPXx posted...
Jesus Christ, people.

What? I had to wait a week and a half just to play, and when I get back there is a new cheater- just dandy.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. Carby, Hivey, ARC, SPAS, SCAR.

User Info: Wasabee

Wasabee
3 years ago#4
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Thank-you, you cheater- now you have f****** crashed my wii so hard I can't get online, and when I do I get immediately back off- thank you for that that. Also est- you are VERY laggy. This is just a pain in the a**, you fricken idiot.

Go ahead, complain about how I am acting- I am on the last straw. I know I am going to get my PM flooded by Derpy saying that what I said wasn't very nice.

I understand your frustration Venonat, but there is no reason to call people names and insult them! A player cannot do anything about their connection (talking about est here) so don't insult them just because they have a bad connection, nothing can be done about that, take Keet for example, or XG4, they are very laggy when I play with them, that doesn't make them idiots!!
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeellooooo People!" - Rage #VoteEvanz

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#5
Wasabee posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

I understand your frustration Venonat, but there is no reason to call people names and insult them! A player cannot do anything about their connection (talking about est here) so don't insult them just because they have a bad connection, nothing can be done about that, take Keet for example, or XG4, they are very laggy when I play with them, that doesn't make them idiots!!

That insultation was not to est., that was to Sr.Ford- I love playing est, and I understand occasionally having a bad connection. That was entirely to Sr.Ford, not est.

User Info: PUNCHOUT1116

PUNCHOUT1116
3 years ago#6
Hey Sr Ford, try to brick my Wii!!! Oh thats right, I dont have one buttface!!!
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qICwgHT5rpg

Its Chainsaw time!
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#8
Ignore this, I was just REALLY pissed. Topic: Closed.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Thank- you so, so much Sr.Ford.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived