The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Hi, I am hosting a hardcore session today at around 11:00am to 12:00am.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hi, I am hosting a hardcore session today at around 11:00am to 12:00am.

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#1
This is for the peeps who need some good practice with some HC. If you want in- tell me.
It is at Rocky Mountain Time Zone. Thanks, and I hope to see you there.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. The PR is my weapwn of choice!!

User Info: Wasabee

Wasabee
3 years ago#2
I will maybe be there for one game or 2 at most.... depending on how many people show up, I don't want to go 1 on 1 on HC....
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeellooooo People!" - Rage #VoteEvanz

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#3
Wasabee posted...
I will maybe be there for one game or 2 at most.... depending on how many people show up, I don't want to go 1 on 1 on HC....

I promise that if it's a 1v1 I will use an MPKA4. Also, I forgot to mention that radar is ON. OK, radar is ON- lock on is OFF. Lock on is OFF.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. The PR is my weapwn of choice!!

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#4
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Wasabee posted...

I promise that if it's a 1v1 I will use an MPKA4. Also, I forgot to mention that radar is ON. OK, radar is ON- lock on is OFF. Lock on is OFF.

Or an HVS.45.
You get the point, something crappy.

Wasabee
3 years ago#5
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Wasabee posted...

Hahahaha, it's not because of the weapon you use, I just don't like 1v1's overall, even against a level 1, I just don't like 1v1's :)

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#6
Wasabee posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
Wasabee posted...

Hahahaha, it's not because of the weapon you use, I just don't like 1v1's overall, even against a level 1, I just don't like 1v1's :)

Oh.

User Info: Hu1kSmAsh

Hu1kSmAsh
3 years ago#7
11 AM to 12 AM?
You mean 11 AM to 12 PM?
SOTD: "I will bring this board back. Those who oppose will be crushed between my thighs. I am unstoppable." -Punch

Wasabee
3 years ago#8
NOOO!!! I got disconnected from the second match!! but why did you give me custom loadout?? you had a different loadout Veno.... whatever.... it was fun while it lasted, I couldn't really compete against two of the best snipers in the game, so GG's. I will try to rejoin if i can!

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#9
Wasabee posted...
NOOO!!! I got disconnected from the second match!! but why did you give me custom loadout?? you had a different loadout Veno.... whatever.... it was fun while it lasted, I couldn't really compete against two of the best snipers in the game, so GG's. I will try to rejoin if i can!

OK, it is REALLY laggy between me and AISP, and I just got disconnected and kicked off online multiplayer, I will also try to get back on.

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
3 years ago#10
Is this still going on, by any chance?
I wish I were a bird.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hi, I am hosting a hardcore session today at around 11:00am to 12:00am.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived