Is there a toob?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Is there a toob?

User Info: ThePhaseRifleTV

ThePhaseRifleTV
3 years ago#11
Toho2 posted...
There is also a guy around here by the name of Green Berets, who thinks he's skilled with the Smaw. I don't care how skilled he thinks he is, any 1 shot weapon is easy to master. And he uses it every match. Horder.

:p so is the carbonizer or TPC not easy to master? Cuz I mastered the TPC pretty fast. So did I with the carbonizer, but that weapon's so not fun.
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#12
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
Toho2 posted...
There is also a guy around here by the name of Green Berets, who thinks he's skilled with the Smaw. I don't care how skilled he thinks he is, any 1 shot weapon is easy to master. And he uses it every match. Horder.

:p so is the carbonizer or TPC not easy to master? Cuz I mastered the TPC pretty fast. So did I with the carbonizer, but that weapon's so not fun.

The PR is NOT over powered. :P
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. The PR is my weapwn of choice!!

User Info: TMac987654321

TMac987654321
3 years ago#13
TC=TeamConflict
TC=TopicCreator
T-Mac
MK NIGHTWOLF

User Info: B-E-A-M

B-E-A-M
3 years ago#14
Learningz thingz
BEAM fc 0064 5877 7276

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
3 years ago#15
The manhole in Pentagon Prime is like a tube.
I wish I were a bird.

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
3 years ago#16
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
The PR is NOT over powered. :P

The PR is overpowered. But it's also a sniper rifle. What sniper rifle ISN'T OP?
*Insert 25 wit here*
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Is there a toob?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived