13 months after Hvsbob announcement

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 13 months after Hvsbob announcement

User Info: Kn0x_Games

Kn0x_Games
3 years ago#21
xXAISPXx posted...
1Pefrog posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Now, why the heck is this all you talk about?

stalker

walker

mopper
Name is Knox. Don't forget it.
3955-9678-7706 -- My FC.

User Info: dacheatcode

dacheatcode
3 years ago#22
I find it funny some people of this board believed bob would announce a Conduit 3. Also how people got so excited with future conduit news thinking that Conduit 3 would be announced by the end of 2012.

Conduit 3 was already announced.

By HVSBob

the fact you do not know this is good proof of your ignorance.
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.

User Info: Toho2

Toho2
3 years ago#23
dacheatcode posted...

By HVSBob

0_o Serious? I didn't see anything about a Conduit 3. No more jokes jokers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE7sxfQOiE4

User Info: HungoverHero777

HungoverHero777
3 years ago#24
This is how pathetic he is, guys. He's been counting the months.
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.

User Info: old_man_mossy

old_man_mossy
3 years ago#25
Lol....yes, Bob will announce it.

Out of curiosity did your Mother drink the equivalent of 3rd world antifreeze while you gestated in her guts?

Bob...love him as I do....is a code monkey. He's not revealing squat.

Are you knew? Speaking just for myself I didn't expect him to reveal anything (unlike you) new.

It was TCONs lame shield rehash. Sorry but that's about all Bob could be allowed to leak.

Games....did you hear CoD ghosts 2 borrows heavily from Tron meets the FlintStones? Also I have a magic burrito I want to sell to you alone....it grants wishes if made in a third person context. (No stretch for an alt I'm sure.)

I only trust your genius with it....it can be yours for some dilithium crystals... Get on that pronto! I can only count on you to rescue me from my time stamped ridiculous pre-present loop.

Help me games kenobie.....your my only hope! If you can only escape that Imperial trap of a wet paper bag first, lol.

In other news....I've missed you. These fowl (<--- see what I did there....) mouthed Falcon trolls are way to juvenile and trashy to interact with.

Carry on.
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.

User Info: games1256

games1256
3 years ago#26
old_man_mossy posted...
Lol....yes, Bob will announce it.

Out of curiosity did your Mother drink the equivalent of 3rd world antifreeze while you gestated in her guts?

Bob...love him as I do....is a code monkey. He's not revealing squat.

Are you knew? Speaking just for myself I didn't expect him to reveal anything (unlike you) new.

It was TCONs lame shield rehash. Sorry but that's about all Bob could be allowed to leak.

Games....did you hear CoD ghosts 2 borrows heavily from Tron meets the FlintStones? Also I have a magic burrito I want to sell to you alone....it grants wishes if made in a third person context. (No stretch for an alt I'm sure.)

I only trust your genius with it....it can be yours for some dilithium crystals... Get on that pronto! I can only count on you to rescue me from my time stamped ridiculous pre-present loop.

Help me games kenobie.....your my only hope! If you can only escape that Imperial trap of a wet paper bag first, lol.

In other news....I've missed you. These fowl (<--- see what I did there....) mouthed Falcon trolls are way to juvenile and trashy to interact with.

Carry on.

Yes keep on thinking bob will announce a Conduit 3. Meanwhile it has been 2 and a half years since Conduit 2 came out, if there was going to be a Conduit 3 it would have been announced by now.

games1256
3 years ago#27
Toho2 posted...
dacheatcode posted...

By HVSBob

0_o Serious? I didn't see anything about a Conduit 3. No more jokes jokers.

No Conduit 3 has not been announced. He just hopes so much that a Conduit 3 will come out that he fools himself into thinking that Conduit 3 was announced.

games1256
3 years ago#28
dacheatcode posted...
I find it funny some people of this board believed bob would announce a Conduit 3. Also how people got so excited with future conduit news thinking that Conduit 3 would be announced by the end of 2012.

By HVSBob

You wish Conduit 3 was announced but it has not been announced. There was only fake screen shots and a fan made box art for the game. You are most likely thinking Conduit 3 was announced because of the screen shots and the box art.

games1256
3 years ago#29
HungoverHero777 posted...
This is how pathetic he is, guys. He's been counting the months.

More like I added a year plus one month.

User Info: dacheatcode

dacheatcode
3 years ago#30
There was only fake screen shots and a fan made box art for the game. You are most likely thinking Conduit 3 was announced because of the screen shots and the box art.

Bob posted that C3 was happening a couple months ago dude.

you're late
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 13 months after Hvsbob announcement

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived