The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Ventus is capable of getting kills in Conduit 2 multiplayer without the SMAW

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Ventus is capable of getting kills in Conduit 2 multiplayer without the SMAW

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#1
Good Conduit 2 multiplayer matches last night Nightfire and Ventus.

Conduit 2 Free For All has always been my favorite, even though I prefer Conduit 2 HC rules to Conduit 2 GB rules.

I'm glad you could join my Conduit 2 private online matches last night Ventus, and well done will your various Conduit 2 weapons. I think my favorite Conduit 2 kill of yours was when you got both Nightfire and I on the rooftop (a location in the Streets Prime map in Conduit 2) with a frag grenade. I thought I was gonna sneak up behind him and score a backstab (a type of kill in Conduit 2 multiplayer), but before I could, I was blowed-up. Hahaha.

Also, I was impressed with how you handled playing Conduit 2 at 150% speed. I was trying to get ready for a Conduit 2 match with Brennan and those guys, so I needed to amp up the speed some.

Nightfire... It goes without saying that I'm tired of you killing me with every darn weapon in Conduit 2, but I guess it's a good kind of tired, LOL.

I'm really looking forward to more great Conduit 2 online matches with both of you Conduit 2 players!
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#2
Lol yea. He gets me a few times especially in tight places with improved melee amd usp combo

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#3
I don't care if Ventus uses the SMAW or not. He's great to play with and isn't an annoying SMAW user.

I've heard he uses the SPAS.
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#4
xXAISPXx posted...
I don't care if Ventus uses the SMAW or not. He's great to play with and isn't an annoying SMAW user.

I've heard he uses the SPAS.

Lol once in a blue moon...I've been playing back when mike and I were mastering our weapons still.....out of all the times I faced ventus, he used it only twice at most

User Info: Ventus2a

Ventus2a
3 years ago#5
_Signal posted...
Good Conduit 2 multiplayer matches last night Nightfire and Ventus.

Conduit 2 Free For All has always been my favorite, even though I prefer Conduit 2 HC rules to Conduit 2 GB rules.

I'm glad you could join my Conduit 2 private online matches last night Ventus, and well done will your various Conduit 2 weapons. I think my favorite Conduit 2 kill of yours was when you got both Nightfire and I on the rooftop (a location in the Streets Prime map in Conduit 2) with a frag grenade. I thought I was gonna sneak up behind him and score a backstab (a type of kill in Conduit 2 multiplayer), but before I could, I was blowed-up. Hahaha.

Also, I was impressed with how you handled playing Conduit 2 at 150% speed. I was trying to get ready for a Conduit 2 match with Brennan and those guys, so I needed to amp up the speed some.

Nightfire... It goes without saying that I'm tired of you killing me with every darn weapon in Conduit 2, but I guess it's a good kind of tired, LOL.

I'm really looking forward to more great Conduit 2 online matches with both of you Conduit 2 players!

Shhhh, don't let anyone know I can use other weapons. ;-).

Fun games with you and Nitefire as always. I thought my timing was way off until I realized everyone was moving faster than normal.

The grenade kill was funny, thought I was going to get a single kill and then the screen flashed double. I also liked the kill at the very last second to tie you on one game. I fired before you even came into view and you ran right into it as the game ended.

As always fun and I learned a lot with the SPAS, especially against you two PR fanatics. Had to pull the SMAW back out when Nitefire used the Carby loadout.
Ventus. Conduit FC 4899-6416-2462
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Ventus is capable of getting kills in Conduit 2 multiplayer without the SMAW

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived