/.- The Struggle Is Real

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. /.- The Struggle Is Real

User Info: ThugKitten

ThugKitten
4 years ago#1
I keep seeing people fighting in the board /.- Make love not war 💁👌

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
4 years ago#2
I'm the only kitten on this board- get out, now.
Just Kidding, whats up dude, you seem legit. Welcome to the boards, and I hope you aren't another troll.

~Your man, Venonat
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. 3DS FC: 3952 7491 4243- add me.

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
4 years ago#3
Why would you write make love? I think you mean peace.

ThugKitten
4 years ago#4
No, I mean make love, not peace. Also, I hope I'm not another troll as well ^~^ I played this back in 11, then left to play World of Warcraft, and now I'm back :D But my race was a Troll :c Sorry

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
4 years ago#5
Idk what to say to that lol

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
4 years ago#6
ThugKitten posted...
No, I mean make love, not peace. Also, I hope I'm not another troll as well ^~^ I played this back in 11, then left to play World of Warcraft, and now I'm back :D But my race was a Troll :c Sorry

That's cool.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. 3DS FC: 3952 7491 4243- add me.

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
4 years ago#7
I smell something … suspiciousness.
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.

ThugKitten
4 years ago#8
I think the only thing suspicious is that you're smelling something suspicious.. >~>

User Info: night42mare

night42mare
4 years ago#9
ThugKitten posted...
I think the only thing suspicious is that you're smelling something suspicious.. >~>

Yay someone new that's fun!!! We shall get along just fine... Mwahahahaha!!! I'm nightmare. Ign is night42mare. My big bro is (g3)Spear. If u see ~nightmare at the bottom it's from me. If not then it's spear. I used to play WOW to. Was a dk blood elf lol. Hope to see u in game!!! \*o*/ wooo hooo!!!!!
~nightmare
In c2 im (G3)Spear
In minecraft im nightmonkey

ThugKitten
4 years ago#10
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...

Yay someone new that's fun!!! We shall get along just fine... Mwahahahaha!!! I'm nightmare. Ign is night42mare. My big bro is (g3)Spear. If u see ~nightmare at the bottom it's from me. If not then it's spear. I used to play WOW to. Was a dk blood elf lol. Hope to see u in game!!! \*o*/ wooo hooo!!!!!
~nightmare

Oh My Lawd ~(^o^)~ You're a fellow WoW play c;< Oh Yus, we shall be great friends indeed. My name is Isabel on C2 cx But whatevs, pay me no attention, after so long, I seem to have forgotten how to play.. Whoops ~Le shrug~
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. /.- The Struggle Is Real

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived