Will be hosting private match Friday @7:00p/10:00e

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Will be hosting private match Friday @7:00p/10:00e

User Info: nightfire0013

nightfire0013
4 years ago#31
Wasabee posted...
what happened to going perkless? Wasn't that a rule of the game or something?? Well, anyway, GG's, I did the worst out of all of you, but I recorded since Lost City up to Serenity :)

Ohh. That's why you played without perks.

@Drophy: Sorry i couldn't accept your Rival Request. Needed to clear out roster ):

@Poison: Thank you for hosting. Been awhile since I played so many games in a row.
A dangerous foe, if a somewhat disinterested ally.

User Info: FF5_Poison

FF5_Poison
4 years ago#32
Wasabee posted...
what happened to going perkless? Wasn't that a rule of the game or something?? Well, anyway, GG's, I did the worst out of all of you, but I recorded since Lost City up to Serenity :)

That wasn't, but I'd like to do that sometime.

Either that or pre-set loadouts.
Con2 FC 4427- 8762-1544

User Info: drophyghost

drophyghost
4 years ago#33
nightfire0013 posted...
Wasabee posted...

@Drophy: Sorry i couldn't accept your Rival Request. Needed to clear out roster ):

@Poison: Thank you for hosting. Been awhile since I played so many games in a row.

Hahaha, it´s okay bro ^ ^
Anyways, I´m not going to play anymore so adding me would be pointless...
I just need to fight against Samu5 and a few others I´ve never played with. Then I´ll be done with C2...
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Will be hosting private match Friday @7:00p/10:00e

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived