1800Help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: _DarkC2

_DarkC2
3 years ago#1
Who is 1800HELP? He / she is really good... And them plus JVC OPP... we were destroyed. Anyone know who it is?
Hello, gamers of many games! I am _Dark, and I mostly play first person shooters, like Conduit 2. My C2 FC: 2667-4324-3617 See you in game!

_DarkC2
3 years ago#2
And now, after another game, they had 14 kills in 3 minutes 0_0 I know we've all done it, but it's not easy, especially only dying once or twice.
Hello, gamers of many games! I am _Dark, and I mostly play first person shooters, like Conduit 2. My C2 FC: 2667-4324-3617 See you in game!

User Info: LeThA169

LeThA169
3 years ago#3
ur the only one who joined my game last night :(
goodgames ;)
Jesu$ $ave$
$$$$$$$$$$

_DarkC2
3 years ago#4
LeThA169 posted...
ur the only one who joined my game last night :(
goodgames ;)

Well, I mean, I joined, but you didn't start so I left... Wanna get on now? This way we can actually talk on the forums instead of bullets holes on the wall XD

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#5
I think I know who it is.
SOTD: "#stuckinthestoneagewithmy2D" -Jaye

_DarkC2
3 years ago#6
xXAISPXx posted...
I think I know who it is.

Who? I know you were playing with me earlier... And Ik it's an alt.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived