Join VR? Or if Your Already in VR, Can You Tell Me Your Name?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Join VR? Or if Your Already in VR, Can You Tell Me Your Name?

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
3 years ago#41
G3_Razor posted...
Cmo. Do you know who: [VR]cmoisbad is? We were just in a game with him SMAWing with Explosive focus

Falcon, i know it is, plus, I don't care, I'll just bust out my Carbonizer. lol
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU

User Info: __CSN

__CSN
3 years ago#42
It's not me, scrub. I would have capitalized your name.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#43
LeThA169 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
G3_Razor posted...
Cmo. Do you know who: [VR]cmoisbad is? We were just in a game with him SMAWing with Explosive focus

Well, that's interesting...

i lol'd too hard...

I thought too hard...

Now I'm confused too hard...
SOTD: "Khmer is hot" -Lig

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#44
__CSN posted...
It's not me, scrub. I would have capitalized your name.

I don't think it's you, either.
SOTD: "Khmer is hot" -Lig

User Info: YOLO_Nacho

YOLO_Nacho
3 years ago#45
where'd valerie go? probably COWERING IN A CORNER with her tail between her legs like the SCRUB she is
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii and C2 GameFAQs Boards~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie

User Info: iV3N0M

iV3N0M
3 years ago#46
I suck don't i VRCMO
IS THAT WHY I CAnt join this clan

User Info: G3_Razor

G3_Razor
3 years ago#47
iV3N0M posted...
I suck don't i VRCMO

Are you just trying to get attention...? just ask. Cmo is nice enough to give an honest anwer. And no, you don't suck. In fact you're rather good. but your Connection isn't to great. and since you use supercharger and metal legs. you glitch around everywhere in a game more than a 3v3.
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll float in the stars.........
where you will float into the dark abyss and the lack of water and oxygen kills you =)

User Info: _DarkC2

_DarkC2
3 years ago#48
Hey, I was interested in joining... As long as I can go without the clan tag. As you (should) know, basi is my brother. So, he has his account, and his o$c, so that leaves me with one slot. So can I be an active member, but without the clan tag? It would be my first clan :3
Hello, gamers of many games! I am _Dark, and I mostly play first person shooters, like Conduit 2. My C2 FC: 2667-4324-3617 See you in game!

User Info: YOLO_Nacho

YOLO_Nacho
3 years ago#49
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
ThugKitten posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
ThugKitten posted...
I'd be interested in joining, but I'm not exactly a professional. :/

Don't need to be, I just want enough people, besides, I really doubt you are a noob at this game Kitten. lol

Pfft yes I am O-O

I doubt it, I really do, 1 v 1 me and if you beat or barely lose then your good in my book, and most definitely can join if you want to.

hahahaha missed this wonderful post. 1 v 1 me plz. if u do good i mite let u in da klan or maybe i wont idk just 1 v 1 me now.
you do realize only insecure 8 year olds ask for 1 v 1's to prove their superiority in a game that is casual at best, don't you?
either way, thanks for da laffs kiddie.
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii and C2 GameFAQs Boards~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie

User Info: iV3N0M

iV3N0M
3 years ago#50
G3_Razor posted...
iV3N0M posted...
I suck don't i VRCMO

Are you just trying to get attention...? just ask. Cmo is nice enough to give an honest anwer. And no, you don't suck. In fact you're rather good. but your Connection isn't to great. and since you use supercharger and metal legs. you glitch around everywhere in a game more than a 3v3.

Yes, Razor Getting attention is on the money or I'm just playing around because Cmo didn't answer me so.... Yea...
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Join VR? Or if Your Already in VR, Can You Tell Me Your Name?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived