Hiiiiiiii :D

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hiiiiiiii :D

User Info: G3_Razor

G3_Razor
3 years ago#41
__CSN posted...
>Call of Aim Assist
>Skill

Something isn't quite right.

Watch Cmo's "introducing Danger, by Owenyk. (I'm not sure how to spell it) He could destroy you in a 1v1 sniping, then edit to make it look like he destroyed you more than he did.
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
3 years ago#42
G3_Razor posted...
__CSN posted...
>Call of Aim Assist
>Skill

Something isn't quite right.

Watch Cmo's "introducing Danger, by Owenyk. (I'm not sure how to spell it) He could destroy you in a 1v1 sniping, then edit to make it look like he destroyed you more than he did.
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#43
__CSN posted...
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...
__CSN posted...
In other news, I could piss on TC in both GoW and BF.

And I could s#!* on you in any shooter.

lol. All you did in C2 was bunnyhop around like a derp with a Ballistics Focus speed SPAS. In a game that requires skill, that wouldn't be rewarded.

It depends on the set he uses. If he is using the quickness/ stability, then jumping is necessary since it only works for precision versus the common evasion set.

User Info: __CSN

__CSN
3 years ago#44
@G3 and Seamoe: In CoD, "sniping" is either going Rambo, randomly quickscoping and watching as the aim assisted hitscan bullet magically curves to the target's dome from three in-game feet away, or dicking around in a corner somewhere, with scope trained on the area in front of you, hoping someone will walk by. Ever tried sniping with a Longshot in Gears or Sniper Rifle in some of the earlier Halos? You actually have to aim and be precise (not accurate) to do well.

@Valkiria: No, just the standard Metal Legs/SC loadout that has a tendency to make people float around the map.

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#45
Another Topic down in flames
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html

User Info: Katy_C2

Katy_C2
3 years ago#46
.....LOL. Looks like Mister Troll is getting a little flustered.

BTW, GGs Cmo! You were like the only person I had a good connection with last night. Just about everyone was ice skating around >_> xD. Too many bad memories of foreign hosts in other games.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#47
Katy_C2 posted...
.....LOL. Looks like Mister Troll is getting a little flustered.

BTW, GGs Cmo! You were like the only person I had a good connection with last night. Just about everyone was ice skating around >_> xD. Too many bad memories of foreign hosts in other games.

How late were you playing?
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden

User Info: Katy_C2

Katy_C2
3 years ago#48
From around 11:00 to midnight, EST.

User Info: YOLO_Nacho

YOLO_Nacho
3 years ago#49
Kn0x_Games posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

alt posting on the wrong account
sleuthered
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii and C2 GameFAQs Boards~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie

User Info: YOLO_Nacho

YOLO_Nacho
3 years ago#50
eig7hty posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Hi, name is Katy. :)

or this. my 2 finalists for this "g.i.r.l.". Guy In Real Life
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii and C2 GameFAQs Boards~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hiiiiiiii :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived