Videos of Conduit 2 Possibility

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Videos of Conduit 2 Possibility

User Info: Green_Berets

Green_Berets
4 years ago#11
I apologize than for my outburst at your post. I should have asked beforehand before lashing out.
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?

User Info: G3_Razor

G3_Razor
4 years ago#12
Hedgehog_Knight posted...
G3_Razor posted...
drophyghost posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Channel name?

U can discuss ur philosophy on smaw and why it requires skill.

This ^ ^

Yes. Do that title it: "Why Does SMAW Take Skill" Then make your channel name: "the n00b who thinks SMAW takes skill" you should use PR more often. I saw you sniping my brother: Mr.Ford00. Your not too bad. Quit SMAW and use Pr spec w/ penetration & tuning. At least it's not as bad as SMAW, even when its perkless.

Dangit, Bobbeh... What is with this whole mentality of, "The PR is good... The SMAW is evil!"? I agree that the SMAW is a cheap one-hit-kill weapon, and that Explosives Focus letting them fire it point-blank is broken, but the reload speed and whistling at least make it predictable. I find a fully perked PR to be far more annoying.

Yes, it is if the person is a really good PR user. Green_Berets is fairly good, but he needs some more practice. Once he has that practice, he could switch to PR spec w/ ammo belt, light armor, and quickness.
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.

User Info: Green_Berets

Green_Berets
4 years ago#13
I'm only fairly good? lol Thanks. But, I've tried that before and tend to have the stealthies come for me. I like the stealth option more so that I snipe them, but they can't snipe me.
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
4 years ago#14
Green_Berets posted...
I'm only fairly good? lol Thanks. But, I've tried that before and tend to have the stealthies come for me. I like the stealth option more so that I snipe them, but they can't snipe me.

Nah, you're a tier or two higher than that.
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden

User Info: darthone2919

darthone2919
4 years ago#15
Dang joined a match with you but i couldnt add you :( so i deleted some people and now i cant find you
Say hello to my little friend....ScarFace
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Videos of Conduit 2 Possibility

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived