The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Old Style Invasion.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Old Style Invasion.

User Info: ThePrisoner06

ThePrisoner06
3 years ago#1
Can anybody remember Invasion as it first used to be? Before the dreaded patch that made the Skimmers just hover a couple of feet off the ground.

Would you say its harder to complete compared to the nerfed version, and thats without using a Widowmaker.

And if you have never seen what it used to be like, its heading to YouTube next week.

May have to cut Level 5 into three separate videos, main one is 51 minutes long lol.
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptology for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#2
I swear that I played legit skimmers in Serenity in Invasion once. I don't know how long ago it was, but it was long ago. If I recall correctly, that patch had been generated during my legacy of playing conduit 2.
SOTD: "Noob tube or Pro Pipe, feel free to input no matter your opinion." -Mossy

User Info: G3_Razor

G3_Razor
3 years ago#3
Skimmers? those little things that float between the ceiling and wall of a building? For my game, they go into random places inside of walls like they're glitching. How was it before the patch?
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Old Style Invasion.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived