hc weekly session

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. hc weekly session

User Info: darthone2919

darthone2919
3 years ago#11
hc-valkiria posted...
All hc members besides aisp, please comfirm availability for 12pm pacific

Works for me
Say hello to my little friend....ScarFace

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#12
It is settled then. We will conduct the session at 12pm pacific. I will contact aisp with skype and scarface with standard mic

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#13
NOTICE:
due to an unforseen problem, I must request a move of the time to 8:00am pacific/11am eastern. My apologies for this problem. Please let me know asap ur availability. If it doesn't work, please list a time earlier than that listed that you are available. the essential poimt is to find a time that will finish before 9am pacific. If neither of these options work, we will stick to our original time. Again, my sincerest apologies.

User Info: darthone2919

darthone2919
3 years ago#14
8 Am Pacific/ 11Am Eastern is even better for me so i'll make it as long as i can get up in time....
Say hello to my little friend....ScarFace

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#15
Thank you scarface for prompt response. We now await aisp's response.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#16
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
since this is a topic that is coming up repetitively, the practice i am referring to is not today. it is the coming sunday.

If it is next Sunday. It's very likely I can't make it after 5:30 PM EST (2:30 PM PST).

Would 12pm pacific/3pm est be good for everyone?

Sounds good to me, if nothing pops up.
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#17
Just a friendly reminder that the practice session will require scarface to have a mic and aisp to use skype. Please respond so I know you have read this.

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#18
hc-valkiria posted...
Just a friendly reminder that the practice session will require scarface to have a mic and aisp to use skype. Please respond so I know you have read this.

Ooh, I probably wouldn't be able to Skype, Valkiria. Not with a mic, but we can IM each other.
SOTD: "If handing the board to a younger gen killed it, I'd hate to see humanity in the coming generations." -Jaye

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#19
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Ooh, I probably wouldn't be able to Skype, Valkiria. Not with a mic, but we can IM each other.

Y? I thought u have skype.

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#20
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Y? I thought u have skype.

I'm saying that we can IM each other on Skype.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. hc weekly session

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived