3 Things You May of not Known About me when it comes to Conduit

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 3 Things You May of not Known About me when it comes to Conduit

User Info: LeThA169

LeThA169
3 years ago#11
__CSN posted...
Didn't you make a topic like this before? Meh, I don't care.

Be a man, drop the crutches, play dat HC and get some skill.

User Info: Shooter613

Shooter613
3 years ago#12
__CSN posted...

http://i.imgur.com/6krTgy8.gif
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371

User Info: rawrLIKEaB05S__

rawrLIKEaB05S__
3 years ago#13
i never beat c2

User Info: old_man_mossy

old_man_mossy
3 years ago#14
Hmmm... Nice topic!

1. What happened in Newtown CT almost a year ago really wrecked me for shooters. I couldn't touch them for awhile and to this date still won't play a competitive ,wii mote shooter where I 'm shooting at other players that I know. Too many degrees of familiarity.

I wonder if this genre is done for me. No longer have an interest in its counterparts .. No halo , no Cod , no nothing.

A conduit. 3 would interest me as far maybe getting back into it for campaign ...but I honestly haven't touched a first person shooter since then. Heck I find the wii remote too " lifelike" as I did play a goofy. 3 rd person shooter with wall climbing and other awesomeness with Splinter Cell .

It's just a different world to me than it was a year ago ....I actually skipped last hunting season due to problems ( though this time around I helped my DNR buddy bag a cougar , and my tags are all filled and spoken for.)

2. my son is my best friend...looking forward to our multi player ME3 on wii U, as that's a big present for him (his own system) and it's coop. Hackers will get little love from cheating in that mode, and it won't be such a deal. He also won't get run off from them or think the games broken...that's half the reason I dislike hackers... .

3. I'm a huge sci fi fan....though I love classic horror my favorite monster is Frankenstein, which was sorta sci if for its time, lol. I also like old stuff and period pieces. ( thus again, Shelly is a narrative goddess for me) closely looking at the PS4 for that one game... Digital cookies if you name it !
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
3 years ago#15
__CSN posted...

Don't really care that you don't care, and no, I will never play HC, because I already got skill anyway.

Noob.
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON

User Info: drophyghost

drophyghost
3 years ago#16
xXAISPXx posted...
drophyghost posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
of course I took breaks here and there but aside from that, Conduit all day baby.

LOL Hahaha!
Same here ^ ^

CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
list your facts about you people may of not known about you. :)

4) I rage. A lot

I didn't know you raged.

LOL
Almost as much as TPRTV used to hahaha
btw, does anybody knows what happened to him? :(
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P

User Info: G3_Razor

G3_Razor
3 years ago#17
old_man_mossy posted...
Hmmm... Nice topic!

1. What happened in Newtown CT almost a year ago really wrecked me for shooters. I couldn't touch them for awhile and to this date still won't play a competitive ,wii mote shooter where I 'm shooting at other players that I know. Too many degrees of familiarity.

I wonder if this genre is done for me. No longer have an interest in its counterparts .. No halo , no Cod , no nothing.

A conduit. 3 would interest me as far maybe getting back into it for campaign ...but I honestly haven't touched a first person shooter since then. Heck I find the wii remote too " lifelike" as I did play a goofy. 3 rd person shooter with wall climbing and other awesomeness with Splinter Cell .

It's just a different world to me than it was a year ago ....I actually skipped last hunting season due to problems ( though this time around I helped my DNR buddy bag a cougar , and my tags are all filled and spoken for.)

2. my son is my best friend...looking forward to our multi player ME3 on wii U, as that's a big present for him (his own system) and it's coop. Hackers will get little love from cheating in that mode, and it won't be such a deal. He also won't get run off from them or think the games broken...that's half the reason I dislike hackers... .

3. I'm a huge sci fi fan....though I love classic horror my favorite monster is Frankenstein, which was sorta sci if for its time, lol. I also like old stuff and period pieces. ( thus again, Shelly is a narrative goddess for me) closely looking at the PS4 for that one game... Digital cookies if you name it !

What are you talking about....
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.

User Info: old_man_mossy

old_man_mossy
3 years ago#18
G3_Razor posted...
old_man_mossy posted...
Hmmm... Nice topic!

What are you talking about....

The topic. Three things you didn't know about me. Do I need to explain something? #1-3, lol what's confusing you ?
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.

CmoIsDaNam3
3 years ago#19
Good question Drophy, I have no clue. D:
Conduit, More, Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZJFZx9lDk COMING SOON

CmoIsDaNam3
3 years ago#20
I'm guessing because it wasn't that much related to Conduit Mossy.
Conduit, More, Often.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 3 Things You May of not Known About me when it comes to Conduit

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived