Invasion mode.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Invasion mode.

User Info: G3_Razor

G3_Razor
3 years ago#1
Has anyone here beaten Invasion mode on the hardest setting without split screen at Serenity and no Widow. Oh and also no hackz allowed.... Kas.... >_>
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.

User Info: LeThA169

LeThA169
3 years ago#2
Yup.
idk even know anymore.

User Info: kastastic

kastastic
3 years ago#3
G3_Razor posted...
Has anyone here beaten Invasion mode on the hardest setting without split screen at Serenity and no Widow. Oh and also no hackz allowed.... Kas.... >_>

Dammit....I was going to brag about how I annihilate invasion mode.

But, I did do it on easy setting with no hax....
^I started out using the Dark Star. :)
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU
***Ninja Moves >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOSDvFMmb9Q

User Info: Wasabee

Wasabee
3 years ago#4
haven't really tried it, but will try it with drophy (i know you said no split screen but whatevs) this summer 2014 when I go visit him :P we will most likely record it and commentate it and of course upload it to youtube.... hardest difficulty and our favorite map Serenity :)
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelloooo people" - Rage #VoteEvanz

G3_Razor
3 years ago#5
kastastic posted...
G3_Razor posted...

Dammit....I was going to brag about how I annihilate invasion mode.

But, I did do it on easy setting with no hax....
^I started out using the Dark Star. :)

xD Dark star? I find the single player dark star to be different then online, and I always commit suicide with it -.- Typically, I can only beat it on the easiest setting, with my brother. (spark00) I just start out with double ballistics, and pick up and use the ballistics weapons as I go...then again I always lose....

G3_Razor
3 years ago#6
Wasabee posted...
haven't really tried it, but will try it with drophy (i know you said no split screen but whatevs) this summer 2014 when I go visit him :P we will most likely record it and commentate it and of course upload it to youtube.... hardest difficulty and our favorite map Serenity :)

Cool. Love Serenity to. Favorite invasion map.

User Info: --Hope--

--Hope--
3 years ago#7
Invasion is difficult without partners....on severe.

Alone I can get up to round 3 (or 4) before the advancer squads gang up and spas/TPC the heck out of me. They got some tough armor for sure...

But...with a teammate I can beat invasion on severe. At the end of the game Jade warriors can be quite a nuisance...
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FC
Hope can be a torment don't trust it with entirety, for it can lead to insanity. o_O

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
3 years ago#8
Never tried severe as invasion takes forever to beat, but the dark star works really well on invasion with ammo salvage. Just don't back yourself into a corner.
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Invasion mode.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived