What is your C2 play style....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. What is your C2 play style....

User Info: G3_Razor

G3_Razor
3 years ago#21
I'm kind've all around, but in a non-laggy game without SMAW, and XG4 or Valk, It has to be being a sniper, no-scopes, Ub3r Snipers, hard scopes, quick-scopes, etc. I love getting some awesome shots on people, even though I don't record, it's satisfying. Also, I kind've like scar and Spas, but I love my stealth scar loadout on Pentagon Prime, and Crash site. I never liked Carbonizer users, therefor I don't like using it, even though you just mow them down.
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.

User Info: Green_Berets

Green_Berets
3 years ago#22
Well, you know me. I've gotten a lot of reputation from mine if you were here the last few months. lol

I consider my style a "Special Operations" and "Assualter/Sniper" player. I tend to study the best players loadouts, take theirs and turn mine against theirs. When it comes to charging in, I have the right loadout to cover my team and take out the most powerful players. I make sure to dodge the black holes and take out the Dark Star users. And don't get me started about the SMAW spammers. They suffer a lot from me taking them down.

As for the Sniper, I make sure I cover my team as much as I can. I perch wherever my team heads and take out any enemies sneaking up on them. Also I tend to make sure to double tap everyone before I heal that way we will be safer. So, there is me.
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. What is your C2 play style....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived