O$C/C2 Updates!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. O$C/C2 Updates!

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
4 years ago#1
So, I havent been on yet... but the next weekend maybe...

But anyways, heres to old O$C players out there! Brought to you by the one, the only, the fuzzbutt, the compulsive Hive Cannon toucher, FoxyGrampa!

-^.^ has now joined O$C, the sight has updated to accommodate her in, however she is too lazy and stubborn to make a clan tag, so there -.-

-O$C Still wants a clan race, so yes...My foxy avatar will leave you starin' "ooooh dat a**! Its so foxy!"

-Im droppin' it like its hot!

-Having a problem with SMAWS? (MR. WAMS! IM LOOKING AT YOU B****!) Well look no further! I have devised a not-so-Ingenious way to survive and counter-strike SMAWS!

Lookin forward to play with you all again, next week me and the boys are going to grab our PR and going after everyone and knocking the f*** out of ourselves! (XG4...)

The Announcement is ©FoxyGrampa and the Green Mountain Boys, oh, and KAS too!
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html

User Info: drophyghost

drophyghost
4 years ago#2
O$C Still wants a clan race, so yes...My foxy avatar will leave you starin' "ooooh dat a**! Its so foxy!"

Yeah, we still need to make that one! ^ ^
We have to make the G3vsKAS-II clan-war first...
And I think Wasabee said the war against B05S was going after that one so...
It may take a while tbh.... But we´ll make it, don´t worry ^ ^
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. O$C/C2 Updates!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived