Getting a new mic! :D

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Getting a new mic! :D

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#1
Yep, you heard here first! That means mor laughs, more good times, more boos and ofcourse, more victory screeches! :D

Also, I can answer all those burning questions your dieing to ask me!

Such as:

How did you get you IGN?

How are you so good at SCAR but not the SMAW?

Are you really foxy ;3? (Telling you right now, thats a straight forward no :c )

How do you NoScope?

Why the f*** are you making me ask these stupid questions?

Why is your voice SO DEEP!? O.O

Can I speak to ^.^? Pretty Please? (If your very nice and polite or in my clan, then yes :) just dont tell her I said you could x3)

Also, on a completely irrelevant note, my birthday was yesterday! Now 87! Woohoo getting wild and feelin' lucky for the USSC Chess Smackdown!
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#2
Yay! I should get a mic...
That's next on my list, I guess! Lol
Hi, I'm Venonat. [O$C]Venonat FC:3526_4745_6745. NO ONE PARTIES HARDER(/^o^)/I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ-3DS FC: 3952 7491 4243- add me.

User Info: iV3N0M

iV3N0M
3 years ago#3
I have a mic!!!
Me-"Why do I sound so pleasantly smart with a charisma to induce anybody and could narrate better than Morgan Freeman"
Other person- "Yeah totally(secretly envious voice)"

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#4
iV3N0M posted...
I have a mic!!!
Me-"Why do I sound so pleasantly smart with a charisma to induce anybody and could narrate better than Morgan Freeman"
Other person- "Yeah totally(secretly envious voice)"

Hahaha
Hi, I'm Venonat. [O$C]Venonat FC:3526_4745_6745. NO ONE PARTIES HARDER(/^o^)/I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ-3DS FC: 3952 7491 4243- add me.

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
3 years ago#5
I only remember hearing you on the mic once. I can't really repeat what you said on GameFAQs, though. XP
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#6
Derppopotamus posted...
I only remember hearing you on the mic once. I can't really repeat what you said on GameFAQs, though. XP

I was fiestyy that day listening to Hot Dog-Limp Bizkit x3
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Getting a new mic! :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived