Haaaaaaaiii i'm Xord

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Haaaaaaaiii i'm Xord

User Info: Xord92

Xord92
3 years ago#1
Hi, i'm Xord and i recently got Conduit 2, I play online most of the time i only know how to use the shot gun for now lol, i usually get killed pretty easy when people are not close to me or they have the speed thing xD. Hopelly i'll play with you guys again lol.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#2
Welcome to the boards.
SOTD: "Games become more fun if you actually practice the creativity that flies out the ass." -Symph

User Info: Shooter613

Shooter613
3 years ago#3
Hai
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371

User Info: B05S_P4G

B05S_P4G
3 years ago#4
highlow there
Also GG's yesterday.
3011-0210-9706

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
3 years ago#5
Shooter613 posted...
Hai

Yes to what? lol
Cmo More Often.
"First of all, we need more SOTD's." AISP

User Info: B05S_P4G

B05S_P4G
3 years ago#6
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Shooter613 posted...
Hai

Yes to what? lol

Japanees
3011-0210-9706

User Info: kastastic

kastastic
3 years ago#7
Welcome....and thanks for joining us.

You should consider joining a clan, I would try and swoop you into KAS or JVC but we already have enough members to war so I would rather see you join a clan who has a small amount of members at the moment like HC or VR.....Consider it will ya?

Also fellow GameFAQers, I am usually one of the first people to consider a new person to GF's is an alt.....But I honestly believe this one is the real deal after doing a little research and considering all the facts that lead him here...if you wish for me to explain I will but you should welcome our newest member as this one is not an alt....finally a legit new member.

Also any clans that need members, now is your chance....this guy/gal has skills for the amount of time he has been playing.

@Xord....One more thing. Sorry if this sounds personal but when referring to you I would rather say he or she ect....So R U a gal or a guy?....
*The Setup>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXmgwOP_bo
**Agartha Fun>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzXzf047qU

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#8
Hc prefers to keep it small. Vr is his best bet. Hc is currently looking for an alternate at most so it wluld be more enjoyable for him to join vr.

User Info: Xord92

Xord92
3 years ago#9
I'm a he xD
Hai

User Info: Mey_girl

Mey_girl
3 years ago#10
Hi Welcome Xord.
GG's before!
C2 mey 0089-3770-2965
Looking another member for FLAME.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Haaaaaaaiii i'm Xord

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived