I'm back... again...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I'm back... again...

User Info: B05S_SCARkid

B05S_SCARkid
3 years ago#1
still rusty around the edges.. and I realized why I quit all those times.. I get discouraged when I'm not good at the game.. lol... *forever alone*
messaged my friend during work, told him i was on my potty break, he told me i was full of crap
"Seth, master of speed poops" - Brennan

User Info: Shooter613

Shooter613
3 years ago#2
Welcome back
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371

B05S_SCARkid
3 years ago#3
Shooter613 posted...
Welcome back

thank you :)
messaged my friend during work, told him i was on my potty break, he told me i was full of crap

User Info: B05S_P4G

B05S_P4G
3 years ago#4
GG's yesterday... or whatever day that was. I can tell your scar is still just as strong.
3011-0210-9706

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
3 years ago#5
B05S_P4G posted...
GG's yesterday... or whatever day that was. I can tell your scar is still just as strong.

That Precipice match was insane. It was kinda cool being spawned on the cliff though. I was Skyping with Seth at the time, and he said he was playing on Streets.
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured

B05S_SCARkid
3 years ago#6
B05S_P4G posted...

Were you on an alt? lol and ya, my scar is still my best, but I won't agree that it's still as strong... I still have some work cut out for me but I think I'm climbing back up the ladder pretty quick

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#7
GGs.
SOTD: "Try and catch me riding dirty." -Derpy

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#8
Welcome Back, bro.
Hi, I'm Venonat. [O$C]Venonat FC:3526_4745_6745. NO ONE PARTIES HARDER(/^o^)/I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ-3DS FC: 3952 7491 4243- add me.

User Info: B05S_P4G

B05S_P4G
3 years ago#9
B05S_SCARkid posted...
B05S_P4G posted...

Were you on an alt? lol and ya, my scar is still my best, but I won't agree that it's still as strong... I still have some work cut out for me but I think I'm climbing back up the ladder pretty quick

No, not an alt.
3011-0210-9706

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
3 years ago#10
B05S_SCARkid posted...
B05S_P4G posted...

He was using his "play4God" account.
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I'm back... again...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived