Gaming Misconduct

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Gaming Misconduct

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#1
The Lowest Type of Conduit 2 Players? - Results (21 votes)
Glitchers (Inf. Ammo, Out of Map, etc.)
4.76% (1 votes)
kasquaters (T-Bagers)
4.76% (1 votes)
SMAWers (Useing irresponsibly)
4.76% (1 votes)
Hackers (Useing irresponsibly)
57.14% (12 votes)
Crashers (Crashing the game)
4.76% (1 votes)
Imposters (Fake Clantags/Stolen Identity)
0% (0 votes)
All of these wraped into one
23.81% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
^Topic^
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
3 years ago#2
Hackers, but using hacks at all is irresponsible in my opinion.
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
3 years ago#3
B05S_Brennan posted...
Hackers, but using hacks at all is irresponsible in my opinion.

Amen. All hackers are hacking irresponsibly.
*Insert 25 wit here*

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#4
i say that glitching and hacking are both wrong. but as far as i know, glitching isn't that bad as long as one doesn't use carbonizer glitch or hide in walls glitch. but i still hate it nonetheless.

User Info: Shooter613

Shooter613
3 years ago#5
Last option is basically Tevas.
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#6
Glitches are creative, especially if you find them. Hacks are just for sore losers.
SOTD: "Shrimp make me toot toot!!! <3" -sweetbea

User Info: gamedude37

gamedude37
3 years ago#7
Hackers and glitchers are both irresponsible online. I like finding secrets and glitches as much as the next guy; but nearly everyone who does find one, ALWAYS uses it online for the upperhand on skilled players. The Conduit is a testament to that (COUGH COUGH automatic SMAW). However, my biggest beef with C2 right now are SMAW spammers. By the way AISP, sorry if I was terrible online yesterday. xD
Conduit 2 FC: 3568-1891-0912 II GoldenEye FC: 0845-4551-3309
I'll try to be on as often as I can. PM me if you wanna play, and we can arrange something. :)

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#8
gamedude37 posted...
Hackers and glitchers are both irresponsible online. I like finding secrets and glitches as much as the next guy; but nearly everyone who does find one, ALWAYS uses it online for the upperhand on skilled players. The Conduit is a testament to that (COUGH COUGH automatic SMAW). However, my biggest beef with C2 right now are SMAW spammers. By the way AISP, sorry if I was terrible online yesterday. xD

Why would you be sorry? I was worse. I left the game because GUZMAN was RD raging.
SOTD: "Shrimp make me toot toot!!! <3" -sweetbea

User Info: gamedude37

gamedude37
3 years ago#9
xXAISPXx posted...
Why would you be sorry? I was worse. I left the game because GUZMAN was RD raging.

If you say so. You got way more shots than me lol. It was only until you left that I started getting some kills, then I conveniently get disconnected. Is it just me, or does LuisEC have a TERRIBLE connection?
Conduit 2 FC: 3568-1891-0912 II GoldenEye FC: 0845-4551-3309
I'll try to be on as often as I can. PM me if you wanna play, and we can arrange something. :)

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#10
gamedude37 posted...

Well I know a couple glitches and I rarely use them. But when I do, I use it when its just a bunch of randoms that I know aren't from this board since this board has all the good remaining players.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Gaming Misconduct

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived