I am back.... with a question! What is your most potent weapon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I am back.... with a question! What is your most potent weapon?

User Info: ashank2019

ashank2019
3 years ago#31
I remember you venorat. I'm hobo we used to play each other a lot. Ahh good times.

Anyway, I like the carbonizer and the dark star. Very cheap but awesome weapons. Also, I like the aegis device for those snipers.

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#32
JVC-space posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
You just try to get backstabs. I don't know any uniform way of using it, but I'll try recording videos of how to.

=> Nooooooooob ! This method works against noobies

wat
No more Nintendo WFC, no more SOTD!

User Info: JVC-space

JVC-space
3 years ago#33
xXAISPXx posted...
JVC-space posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
You just try to get backstabs. I don't know any uniform way of using it, but I'll try recording videos of how to.

=> Nooooooooob ! This method works against noobies

wat

We can't denue the fact there's no skill here.
And it doesn't work with good players unless if you are basically a stealthy player like Jingle Bells

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#34
I'm still confused by your wording: a nooby method against nooby players? If you are better at it, it becomes a better method against better players.

I shoot with the ARC if I have to.
The Conduit: 2009-2014 (5 years)
Conduit 2: 2011-2014 (3 years)

User Info: JVC-space

JVC-space
3 years ago#35
xXAISPXx posted...
I'm still confused by your wording: a nooby method against nooby players? If you are better at it, it becomes a better method against better players

It's like bunny work well bith noob and even amator, but it can be a big disadvantage against good players ( you are, for exemple undoubtedly easier to snipe, and you loose in accuracy)
But, you can have all the skill you want, you cannot be a strong ARC backstaper against good players.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I am back.... with a question! What is your most potent weapon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived