Who really think the female destroyer is the best character ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Who really think the female destroyer is the best character ?

User Info: Shooter613

Shooter613
3 years ago#11
Rainbow Jade Warrior > your favorite character
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371

User Info: TheOmegaShen

TheOmegaShen
3 years ago#12
Shooter613 posted...
Rainbow Jade Warrior > your favorite character

nuh uh

progeneator would kick rainbow puke man's rump and you know it
Reject common sense and make the impossible, possible. THAT is how Team Dai-Gurren rolls!

User Info: Mey_girl

Mey_girl
3 years ago#13
Uhm no.
C2 mey 0089-3770-2965
Keet is a cookie.

User Info: G3_Razor

G3_Razor
3 years ago#14
I like the destroyer the most, but he's easiest to snipe such a big body. And before people rant about hit boxes and crap, I know, but if i had the choice to snipe a destroyer, or female des, I would choose Destroyer becausse in my mind he looks easier. Thats also why I use the female destroyer.
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.

User Info: LeThA169

LeThA169
3 years ago#15
G3_Razor posted...
I like the destroyer the most, but he's easiest to snipe such a big body. And before people rant about hit boxes and crap, I know, but if i had the choice to snipe a destroyer, or female des, I would choose Destroyer becausse in my mind he looks easier. Thats also why I use the female destroyer.

I only use the female des because her armor customization is bad ass. I especially like her visor and what the hell am i saying I BURNT MY COPY OK?IM SORRY, BUT IT WAS RIGHT THERE!SAYING"Oy boy, light me up!" Stay tuned cis im gonna upload the video. Sorry i couldnt contain myself...
Sorry son, your dad was 360 quick scoped.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Who really think the female destroyer is the best character ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived