things you never understood in Conduit 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. things you never understood in Conduit 2

User Info: old_man_mossy

old_man_mossy
3 years ago#11
Parting Easter egg for those who don't know it . Lol , oh and Ill be on tomorrow morning in pubs if you all want to easy swap codes via rival. Keep an eye out for Mossenstein. That's me. xD
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.

User Info: B05S_P4G

B05S_P4G
3 years ago#12
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...
_Signal posted...
Which basketball goal to throw the ASE through.

Me too!

Maybe that would explain why I always miss...
C2 FC: 3011-0210-9706 | PSN: B05S_P4GG | NNID: NintyConsolGAMR | EMERGENCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAH2kIFwdjI

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
3 years ago#13
old_man_mossy posted...
Parting Easter egg for those who don't know it . Lol , oh and Ill be on tomorrow morning in pubs if you all want to easy swap codes via rival. Keep an eye out for Mossenstein. That's me. xD

Awh nuts. Wish I had seen this sooner.

Mine would have to be: Whatever happened to the online co-op they mentioned all the time in Nintendo Power?
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in

User Info: DocDragon

DocDragon
3 years ago#14
Why the game lets a team that won the prior match 35-3 stay together for the next round.
I am excellent player! Present me with points! A winner is me! And other badly-translated japanese!

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
3 years ago#15
Derppopotamus posted...
Mine would have to be: Whatever happened to the online co-op they mentioned all the time in Nintendo Power?

Man, I miss NP. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't likely have gotten into this series.
||C2 FC: 0691-9553-5915||
https://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan

User Info: luisecondez

luisecondez
3 years ago#16
DocDragon posted...
Why the game lets a team that won the prior match 35-3 stay together for the next round.

true! the game code has a serious problem to build teams. -.-
btw, sorry for my english...
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. things you never understood in Conduit 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived