Good bye Conduit 2! :c

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Good bye Conduit 2! :c

User Info: HILIKIS

HILIKIS
3 years ago#1
Boys and Girls !
Thanks for these 3 years of fun and entertainment I provide me The Conduit and Conduit 2 were the best years since I met new people and very good players in the Ustedesw game are the best eh known is that I did not play with you but that each of you are "good " in the game and good people without this game not known and my seri ubiera boring life and hope found in other games of any console
Ojala keep in touch !
Some games were not closed , the message giving the games were:
Conduit 2 : The online multiplayer has been suspended for this program. Thanks for playing . 20110
The conduit : Complimentary Wi- Fi Nintendo is no longer available for this game. Visit supportnintendo.vom to see the full list of games currently supported for Wi- Fi Connection . 20110
Mario Kart Wii : Complimentary Wi- Fi Nintendo is no longer available for this game. Visit supportnintendo.vom to see the full list of games currently supported for Wi- Fi Connection . Error Code : 20110
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 : Online multiplayer is still open.
Golden Eye 007 : The multiplayer is still open.
I give this information to not try to connect as it is useless
The hope in another game !
By: H!L!K!$%
P.D : Los miss you : c

User Info: SilentXwing

SilentXwing
3 years ago#2
Wow really? MW3, and Goldeneye 007 is active. Thought MW3 shutdown.
PSN: Dark_Striker1229
Prepare 4 Battle!
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Good bye Conduit 2! :c

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived