Is the SPAS 12 Accuracy (in Weapon Stats) Glitched?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Is the SPAS 12 Accuracy (in Weapon Stats) Glitched?

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#11
FirstNintendork posted...
Falcon? What are you talkin about?

...heh.
SOTD: "I am Michael Ford, still with a purpose. I thank you all, for your great service."
- Col Biscuit's "Hero"

User Info: Nintendork

Nintendork
3 years ago#12
Vara_sama posted...
I checked and it seems it's flawed indeed, I have 6 hits out of 133, with 57 enemies killed (I don't use it much) While I'm at it, I noticed I have a hit rate over 100% with the Hive Cannon, with 9829 out of 8503 hits, and 388 enemies killed.

Thanks for actually checking yours, I knew there'd be others' that were screwed up! As for the Hive Cannon stat being over 100%, this doesn't apply to the grenades, but I'm pretty sure any time you hit multiple enemies with the same round it gets counted at least twice...

I noticed after I got Explosive Focus and was using it with the Shrieker, which I hadn't used yet in Campaign. After making 40 shots, with about half of them hitting two or more enemies, I checked its Accuracy in the stats and it was just over 150%. It's probably easiest with the Dark Star, but I believe any gun that you've hit multiple enemies with more than you've missed should go over 100%.

---

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

MawiocUdwoc
3 years ago#13
FirstNintendork posted...
Falcon? What are you talkin about?

Local joke from these forums :P

Anyway, no wonder... I had forgotten the Hive Cannon (and the Shrieker, although I don't really like that weapon much so I almost never use it) does explosive damage too so that might be the reason. I haven't tried the Dark Star much either, I'll check it next time I play.
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Feel like reading my blog? http://mawiocudwoc.wordpress.com/
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Is the SPAS 12 Accuracy (in Weapon Stats) Glitched?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived