Three Reasons Why Double Armor is Baller

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Three Reasons Why Double Armor is Baller

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
2 years ago#31
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Yes it does, it has a lot in common, and that statement you made sounds dumb and really stupid, its a freaking sniper dude. lel.

You don't need to be so rude.

User Info: PancakeThe3rd

PancakeThe3rd
2 years ago#32
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
PancakeThe3rd posted...
@Cmo: Wow, okay then. Its like talking to a spinning door with you. >_<

LOL.

Well, I can't help what's true dude, they are both sniper rifles, one hit kill long range machines with incredibly high damage like the DSR in CoD or low(ish) damage like in Halo.

Sorry, I can't help saying the truth dude.

What I meant was that you brought up a different game when it was completely uneccessary, and had no point in bringing it up.

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
2 years ago#33
hc-valkiria posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Yes it does, it has a lot in common, and that statement you made sounds dumb and really stupid, its a freaking sniper dude. lel.

And it isn't. lol
CONDUIT 2 IS ONLINE AGAIN. Need help with PAL version of Conduit 2? Wiimmfi? ect, private message me for more info.
GameFAQs, pls die. kthxbai

CmoIsDaNam3
2 years ago#34
PancakeThe3rd posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
PancakeThe3rd posted...
@Cmo: Wow, okay then. Its like talking to a spinning door with you. >_<

LOL.

Well, I can't help what's true dude, they are both sniper rifles, one hit kill long range machines with incredibly high damage like the DSR in CoD or low(ish) damage like in Halo.

Sorry, I can't help saying the truth dude.

What I meant was that you brought up a different game when it was completely uneccessary, and had no point in bringing it up.

Well no, it wasn't needed, but nor unnecessary, its was an option to do so, and I choose to do so, so I did, and that's all there is too it.

Besides, people compare things all the time, its natural and fine.
CONDUIT 2 IS ONLINE AGAIN. Need help with PAL version of Conduit 2? Wiimmfi? ect, private message me for more info.

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
2 years ago#35
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Lol, slow? I beg to differ, and in any case, you always have CoD, which is the fastest shooter on consoles, so I don't think that argument holds any water like a cup without a bottom, js.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suhfKNW2NmU

You are comparing it to the second slowest CoD in history, compare it to Black Ops 2, MW3, or AW, you won't have the same thought logic, esp if you actually played, which I'm not sure if you have or not, but it seems you haven't.

I have Black Ops 2 videos on my youtube channel.
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in

Derppopotamus
2 years ago#36
PancakeThe3rd posted...
@Derp: Halo does take skill bro :(

I get you.

What I'm curious about is why people say "Pc Mater race", when every game they play looks like it was made in 2001 :v

Personally, I'll play whatever if its fun. Whats fun just happens to be quite old and doesnt look very pretty.
Quake did come out in 1996 and Doom was 1993. The singleplayer still beats any modern shooter. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to experience it yourself since any computer should be able to run it. Just ask me on Skype

And I guess mainstream pop culture gives consoles a bad name. What with spaztastic UK brats playing every new game released then dropping it completely whenever the new games come out. I'm starting to think that Game Devs are starting to pay You tubers just to advertise their games unknowingly to the public. Same with Pewdiepie getting payed to play some random sh*t games that nobody cares for unless he plays them. Gosh.

I'm not too big on pop culture, but I'll ask RJ.

CmoIsDaNam3
2 years ago#37
Derppopotamus posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Lol, slow? I beg to differ, and in any case, you always have CoD, which is the fastest shooter on consoles, so I don't think that argument holds any water like a cup without a bottom, js.

You are comparing it to the second slowest CoD in history, compare it to Black Ops 2, MW3, or AW, you won't have the same thought logic, esp if you actually played, which I'm not sure if you have or not, but it seems you haven't.

But did you play it? I assume you did but having it on your channel still doesn't mean that you played it though.

User Info: PancakeThe3rd

PancakeThe3rd
2 years ago#38
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

But did you play it? I assume you did but having it on your channel still doesn't mean that you played it though.

Cmo, don't start.

Derppopotamus
2 years ago#39
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Derppopotamus posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
it seems you haven't.

http://i.imgur.com/E03lp5D.gifv

I've also played Call of Duty 1, which was PC exclusive Call of Duty United Offensive, Black Ops, Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2, World at War. They are quite popular games, you shouldn't assume the reason people don't like them is because they haven't tried them.

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
2 years ago#40
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

And it isn't. lol

Yep, because calling another's ideas dumb is totally a compliment.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Three Reasons Why Double Armor is Baller

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived