Best C3 Fakes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Best C3 Fakes

User Info: Rybuger2

Rybuger2
2 years ago#11
If a Conduit character got into Mortal Kombat, what would their fatality be?
Wiimmfi TCON FC: 3699-6723-1746, Wiimmfi C2 FC: 5288-8102-1697

User Info: alcatrazpray

alcatrazpray
2 years ago#12
the explanation of c2s ending or why they changed voice actors
letz hunt
playing borderlands 2 vita roa vita project m and conduit 2 sas zombie assault 4(im in love with it) freedom wars(amazing worth the wait)

User Info: G3_Razor

G3_Razor
2 years ago#13
_Signal posted...
Yeah, the photoshopped one caused some excitement.

http://i.imgur.com/JT4Zh.jpg

The thread is here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/64096818

It seems like so long ago when Andy, Mossy, Punch, Mike and the rest of that group posted regularly, but it was less than three years ago. I used to hang out here for hours everyday - it's a miracle that I didn't get fired.

Even though I don't post much, I still drop by almost every day. I think I always sort of knew that I'd be one of the people that continued to hang out here after most everyone had left.

I mentioned it in another thread, but it may have gone unnoticed:

I spoke with HVSBob a few months ago, and he's no longer with HVS, and hasn't used the HVSBob account since May 19, 2014.

Probably any hope of seeing a C3 that looks or feels like C2 has gone with him. And Nintendo seems to be moving away from pointer controls as well, so we may be facing the end of this type of shooter altogether. I think history will judge the genre favorably, even if most gamers don't do so today.

Do I think this is the end of the Conduit franchise? No. Absolutely not. I still believe we'll see more of Adams, Andromeda, Prometheus, and Michael Ford. But it will probably be a very different game.

Again, a big thanks to Ciapa for giving us a way to keep playing this amazing, if flawed, game, and also to Cmo for encouraging him to work on it, and his continued enthusiasm and passion.

C2 will always be my favorite.

Still will check in every once and awhile. We are still in the top 5 most active message boards. this game will always be my second favorite and second most nostalgic. (positive light, not negative lol). Look foward to seeing a Michael Ford in a game by HVS, seeing these CoD players playing the game and "taking over" might be a bit sad, but we may still sit here reminiscing about the good times no matter what. Also, regarding the last point and shoot game, I absolutely agree with you. Unfortunately we have entered a new era where the Wii is basically gone. Anyways guys, keep checking in on the board, I will continue to do so every once and awhile.
-G3 Razor
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
2 years ago#14
Rybuger2 posted...

Lag.

User Info: alcatrazpray

alcatrazpray
2 years ago#15
Hc thats foul
letz hunt
playing borderlands 2 vita roa vita project m and conduit 2 sas zombie assault 4(im in love with it) freedom wars(amazing worth the wait)

User Info: Rybuger2

Rybuger2
2 years ago#16
hc-valkiria posted...
Rybuger2 posted...

Lag.

Oh, that's perfect!
Wiimmfi TCON FC: 3699-6723-1746, Wiimmfi C2 FC: 5288-8102-1697

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
2 years ago#17
alcatrazpray posted...
Hc thats foul

Um ok....lol

User Info: Mindesyn

Mindesyn
2 years ago#18
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...
i think it was one of the LC guys.
I also remember some photoshopped pics

Aye, and the Crysis 3 thing was either me or Chesluk.
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Best C3 Fakes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived