232 Profiles

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 232 Profiles

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
2 years ago#1
There are 232 profiles which have been registered to play Conduit 2. Even if everyone who bothered to register profiles registered all three profile slots, that's still almost 80 potential players in the player base.
You can run, but you will only die tired.

User Info: alcatrazpray

alcatrazpray
2 years ago#2
And shays the point not trying to sound rude
letz hunt
playing borderlands 2 vita roa vita project m and conduit 2 sas zombie assault 4(im in love with it) freedom wars(amazing worth the wait)

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
2 years ago#3
I honestly didn't think about that.

If only more people were interested.

I wonder what we can do too get more people playing now that you bring this up.
CONDUIT 2 IS ONLINE AGAIN. Need help with PAL version of Conduit 2? Wiimmfi? ect, private message me for more info.
GameFAQs, pls die. kthxbai

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
2 years ago#4
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Make youtube vids about it and include tags that encompass Nintendo WiFi in general.

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
2 years ago#5
I suppose it's possible that many people that registered their profiles never setup Wiimmfi for a variety of reasons. Upon closer inspection, the ratio of total logins to total profiles is similar to most of the other games. Not terrible for a game that was unsupported for 6 months.
You can run, but you will only die tired.

CmoIsDaNam3
2 years ago#6
hc-valkiria posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Make youtube vids about it and include tags that encompass Nintendo WiFi in general.

Good point.

I ought to get back to YouTube now. Lol
CONDUIT 2 IS ONLINE AGAIN. Need help with PAL version of Conduit 2? Wiimmfi? ect, private message me for more info.

CmoIsDaNam3
2 years ago#7
_Signal posted...
I suppose it's possible that many people that registered their profiles never setup Wiimmfi for a variety of reasons. Upon closer inspection, the ratio of total logins to total profiles is similar to most of the other games. Not terrible for a game that was unsupported for 6 months.

True. I know this was the case for P4G due to that he used the Wii U instead of a regular Wii.

But yeah, you are right, not bad at all actually.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 232 Profiles

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived