tell my wife shes the best thing that ever happened to a bum like me

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. tell my wife shes the best thing that ever happened to a bum like me

User Info: Poopchest

Poopchest
1 year ago#1

User Info: Rybuger2

Rybuger2
1 year ago#2
I have a skimmer that I care for back home. Tell her that I love her!
Lag be a lady tonight!

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
1 year ago#3
Rybuger2 posted...
I have a skimmer that I care for back home. Tell her that I love her!

I heard she was the bees knees.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656

User Info: Poopchest

Poopchest
1 year ago#4
after i get back to the world, i have to try the navy thing

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
1 year ago#5
If I die, will I go to heaven?
GT: OSK C Mo
I play Conduit 2 on Wiimmfi, wanna find out more? PM me. I play Black Ops 2 Left 4 Dead 2 Halo Reach and also Transformers WFC, lets have fun!

User Info: BeauRomeokami64

BeauRomeokami64
1 year ago#6
Hello world! Ok I've decided to take the plunge and sign up to GameFaqs right now just so i can ask... What is this?
Is it dialogue from story mode? I've just beat it yesterday, so there is nothing left to do but find the tons of stuff i missed, but I'd like to know more about playing online if you don't have to hone brew the wii.

Now how do you make sig so I can display
I'VE GOT BALLS OF STEEL

User Info: Rybuger2

Rybuger2
1 year ago#7
BeauRomeokami64 posted...
Hello world! Ok I've decided to take the plunge and sign up to GameFaqs right now just so i can ask... What is this?
Is it dialogue from story mode? I've just beat it yesterday, so there is nothing left to do but find the tons of stuff i missed, but I'd like to know more about playing online if you don't have to hone brew the wii.

Yeah, these quotes are from the online multiplayer. Characters said these lines when asking a team mate to revive them.

There are custom servers for playing online, but they require homebrew. :-/
Lag be a lady tonight!
(message deleted)

CmoIsDaNam3
1 year ago#9
BeauRomeokami64 posted...

I'll PM you the instructions, its not hard at all, but it does require a bit of hacking (Nothing hard or really bad, but you need Homebrew to make this work)
GT: OSK C Mo
I play Conduit 2 on Wiimmfi, wanna find out more? PM me. I play Black Ops 2 Left 4 Dead 2 Halo Reach and also Transformers WFC, lets have fun!

CmoIsDaNam3
1 year ago#10
Also to make a sig go to your name at the top and click on it, then scroll down and you should see on the left "My Signature" and next to that You havent set a signature for the message boards yet, click that make your sig, update it and you are good to go.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. tell my wife shes the best thing that ever happened to a bum like me

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived