Best C2 Board Posters Ever

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Best C2 Board Posters Ever

User Info: ShutUpScrandom

ShutUpScrandom
1 year ago#1
Strike Rifles are cool. /relevant game discussion.

Hey guys, I'm really Falcon and stuff. lmao

I've decided to compile an objective list of the best posters here, since everything else on this board is nauseatingly lame and dull.

LigersRule: He may have been a nerd who went to school for music and played tuba or something, and also sucked at C2, but he was a pretty cool guy. Eh kills the UAUs and doesn't afraid of anything.

Ari/Leon: Another instrumental fellow in ridding the board of its cancerous scrub population. There were many a puerile tear shed, many a diaper sullied, and many accounts banned when he cracked down on the s***posting young'uns.

OmigaShinOtaku: When not suggestively embracing his homemade Kamina and Raiden body pillows, he could muster the energy to lift himself off a bed blanketed in a foul paste of Dorito dust and piss, raise his chubby little paws to the keyboard, and type something vaguely entertaining.

Chesluk: IIRC, he had an alt account that was called CocaineAddict or something like that, where he became an improved version of himself. When he offers you mysterious substances in Ziploc baggies, just say yes.

Noble: He never posted anything great to my knowledge, but the rest of you suck and he's cool, so I'll leave his name here.

Jaye: The manliest bastard on this board. When he was still a baby, he teethed on railroad spikes and took vodka straight alongside his puréed apples. He could beat any of you in C2 using an arcade stick.

Falcon: The #1, the GOAT, and the Deity, which you all could have predicted. I quickscoped without lock-on, b****es. Fall prostrate before me.

Honorable Mention - CHAINMAILLEKID: lol jk, chain is free

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
1 year ago#2
ShutUpScrandom posted...
Jaye: The manliest bastard on this board. When he was still a baby, he teethed on railroad spikes and took vodka straight alongside his puréed apples.

Jaye once said that as a child he survived his sister burying a hatchet in his skull. I'm not making that up.
NNID/PSN/Steam: B05SxBrennan | Xbox Gamertag: BrennanX22
https://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
1 year ago#3
I just randomly checked this board to see if you had all killed each other yet.

I feel... Kind of awkward. Regardless, I forwarded the link to the LC guys.

@Brennan, Jaye was surprised you still remember that. But doesn't deny it.

@OP, Ches is upset you misremembered the great and mighty Cocainus. But he'll be okay.
*Insert 25 wit here*

User Info: AriDrekiHjarta

AriDrekiHjarta
1 year ago#4
Ari/Leon

I know. I know. I'm amazing.
http://i.imgur.com/gHR8xpR.jpg

User Info: TheOmegaShen

TheOmegaShen
1 year ago#5
Sorry, but you're not even ******* close with my description. I will not stand for your lies.

Those body pillows are official and were imported straight from Japan!
Dance, dance
We're falling apart to half time

User Info: Changlini

Changlini
1 year ago#6
Ah, the glory days.

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
1 year ago#7
B05S_Brennan posted...
ShutUpScrandom posted...
Jaye: The manliest bastard on this board. When he was still a baby, he teethed on railroad spikes and took vodka straight alongside his puréed apples.

Jaye once said that as a child he survived his sister burying a hatchet in his skull. I'm not making that up.

Sounds like he had an, interesting childhood.
GT: OSK C Mo
People hate Call of Duty for the same reason they hate no skill stuff because its one and the same.

User Info: ShutUpScrandom

ShutUpScrandom
1 year ago#8
LigersRule posted...
I just randomly checked this board to see if you had all killed each other yet.

I feel... Kind of awkward. Regardless, I forwarded the link to the LC guys.

@Brennan, Jaye was surprised you still remember that. But doesn't deny it.

@OP, Ches is upset you misremembered the great and mighty Cocainus. But he'll be okay.

lmao @ lig

AriDrekiHjarta posted...
Ari/Leon

missed you, boo

I know. I know. I'm amazing.

TheOmegaShen posted...
Sorry, but you're not even ******* close with my description. I will not stand for your lies.

Those body pillows are official and were imported straight from Japan!

i imported you straight from ur mum

SLAYED

sit down, son

User Info: VintageRonJohn

VintageRonJohn
1 year ago#9
Guys
3DS: 2019-9833-1796
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700

User Info: AriDrekiHjarta

AriDrekiHjarta
1 year ago#10
ShutUpScrandom posted...
missed you, boo

<3
http://i.imgur.com/gHR8xpR.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Best C2 Board Posters Ever

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived