Best C2 Board Posters Ever

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Best C2 Board Posters Ever

User Info: Khmer

Khmer
1 year ago#41
TheOmegaShen posted...
join BIO^
http://i.imgur.com/yqUASwu.png

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
1 year ago#42
HungoverHero777 posted...
Sup.

Hi there.
GT: OSK C Mo
People hate Call of Duty for the same reason they hate no skill stuff because its one and the same.

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
1 year ago#43
Happy Canada Day.
NNID/PSN/Steam: B05SxBrennan | Xbox Gamertag: BrennanX22
https://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan

User Info: Mindesyn

Mindesyn
1 year ago#44
TheOmegaShen posted...
BIO^

I single handedly defeated that clan.
You dont wanna mess with me boy, catalogue of carnage I am armed to destroy

User Info: Falcon307

Falcon307
1 year ago#45
B05S_Brennan posted...
Happy Canada Day.

get your communist propaganda out of my topic, kittyscrub

CmoIsDaNam3
1 year ago#46
A Canadian company apparently is developing a cloaking field thing like in Harry Potter.
http://www.hyperstealth.com/aboutus.html
http://www.zdnet.com/article/is-this-a-real-life-invisibility-cloak/

Didn't find all that much saying it was fake so it seems to be for real.

Go Canada.
People hate Call of Duty for the same reason they hate no skill stuff because its one and the same.

Falcon307
1 year ago#47
I got 404d when I tried to access the page, but I highly doubt it's real. The primary obstacle when it comes to making objects invisible is that they need to transmit light, while most solid objects, humans included, can only reflect and absorb it.

Also, since light is refracted forward out of transparent media, it will keep bending around the cloak and remain unable to escape.

Some polymers have been developed that refract light narrowly out of the material, but they only work with wavelengths significantly longer than visible light. They also gain too much warmth and create a heat signature that could give the user away. The cloak wouldn't work while moving or with moving objects in the background either, because of the light following a longer path through the refractive material than if it had gone straight through the cloaked object itself.

You may see some of this applied in radar avoidance technology, but I wouldn't expect this Harry Potter s*** anytime soon.

CmoIsDaNam3
1 year ago#48
You never know really, the government does do a lot of hiding.

We won't see anything like this for a long time indeed, but that isn't to say they don't have anything like this in a prototype, concept or tech demo stage behind closed doors now.

Also one other thing that is besides the point and not super related but have you noticed how many of the technologies we have now have been in movies for a long time already? I mean for real, cell phones I'm sure have been in some 80s or 90s movies by now. lol

Falcon307
1 year ago#49
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
You never know really, the government does do a lot of hiding.

We won't see anything like this for a long time indeed, but that isn't to say they don't have anything like this in a prototype, concept or tech demo stage behind closed doors now.

Also one other thing that is besides the point and not super related but have you noticed how many of the technologies we have now have been in movies for a long time already? I mean for real, cell phones I'm sure have been in some 80s or 90s movies by now. lol

Yep. The Jetsons had a microwave oven well before they became common household appliances.

User Info: Rybuger2

Rybuger2
1 year ago#50
I'm sure they'll have a Kickstarter soon, working prototype or not.
Lag be a lady tonight!
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Best C2 Board Posters Ever

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived