Quite some time has passed. Now that you're older, what's happened in your life?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Quite some time has passed. Now that you're older, what's happened in your life?

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
1 year ago#31
night42mare posted...
Falcon307 posted...
Oh, correction - the signature is nightmare's, and he is a preteen girl. The rest of it's still funny as f***, tho.

Damn, my cover is blown

Oh noes.
GT: OSK C Mo
People hate Call of Duty for the same reason they hate no skill stuff because its one and the same.

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
1 year ago#32
Falcon307 posted...
I'm not sure which is the funniest - the fact that Chain is still a basement dweller, that he still plays Smash Bros, that he drives a RAV4, or that he thinks he's going to be a game developer.

Even his signature, which must have been written by a preteen girl on Tumblr, should be in the running.

I have friends who ARE game developers.

Really the most shameful thing isn't the fact that I think I could be a game developer, but rather the fact that I haven't been one already. I really don't have any excuse for that.

I could have done my time and moved on to something else by now if I were more committed.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656

CmoIsDaNam3
1 year ago#33
What type of games would you develop Chain?
People hate Call of Duty for the same reason they hate no skill stuff because its one and the same.

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
1 year ago#34
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

IDK

Not picky. Just as long as its not worthless shovelware, or a pet project of somebody without a clue.

I don't think I'd really have much choice without some years behind me.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
1 year ago#35
Wow this board still has some dwellers.

CmoIsDaNam3
1 year ago#36
Indeed.

CmoIsDaNam3
1 year ago#37
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

IDK

Not picky. Just as long as its not worthless shovelware, or a pet project of somebody without a clue.

I don't think I'd really have much choice without some years behind me.

Well, just might have to take the HVS route then, make a ton of crappy games to save money and then try to make a really good one later.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Quite some time has passed. Now that you're older, what's happened in your life?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived