Where are they now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Where are they now?

User Info: Rybuger2

Rybuger2
1 year ago#1
I was reading some articles on Charlie Intel about Modern Warfare Remastered when I saw a familiar name- David Pellas. He was the Design Director on the Conduit games, and he now works at Raven Software. He's the Studio Director there. It's good to see him moving up in the world. Too bad he had to work on Star Wars Kinect in between.

HVS also launched their new VR shooter Damaged Core recently. Apparently, it's pretty good! Too bad there's only single player, though.
Lag be a lady tonight!

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
1 year ago#2
I actually have David added as a friend on FB, he's been there for quite a bit, really enjoys working for Raven Software.

They did? And its good? Well that is pretty cool.
GT: OSK C Mo
People hate Call of Duty for the same reason they hate no skill stuff because its one and the same.

User Info: Rybuger2

Rybuger2
1 year ago#3
Good to hear David Pellas likes working at Raven! Hopefully he'll be able to make a new game with them while he's there.
Lag be a lady tonight!
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Where are they now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived