Quick question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Quick question

User Info: night42mare

night42mare
1 year ago#1
I look around at "recent" posts/ topics and see that everyone kinda thought c2 was bad. and yet they are still around. who actually misses the game like i do?
We fear what we can't see
And hate what we can

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
1 year ago#2
night42mare posted...
I look around at "recent" posts/ topics and see that everyone kinda thought c2 was bad. and yet they are still around. who actually misses the game like i do?

Well I miss the times when C2 was popular just as a game, if that makes sense. Like the times when I could make a montage for it and not have to worry about low view counts.

There are other things I miss too but that's the biggest in my mind.
GT: OSK C Mo
People hate Call of Duty for the same reason they hate no skill stuff because its one and the same.

User Info: Falcon307

Falcon307
1 year ago#3
I don't miss the game, but I miss the way this board was through 2012-early/mid 2013.

User Info: drophyghost

drophyghost
1 year ago#4
Hullo Spear! (Or is this Spear's brother? >w<). Either way, it's nice to see you around! n.n

Awh. Well, for the record, I don't think it was a bad game. I had fun with it. Games are supposed to be fun. So, subjectively, it was a good game. Objectively? No point in arguing about it now haha

And, sometimes I too miss the game... Although, on the other hand, I was spending too much time on it, so maybe it's not such a bad thing it's sorta gone... But what I definitely miss is the community. It may be true we didn't get here in time to see "the golden age" of this forum, but I'm still happy beyond words to have met y'all ^ ^. Unfortunately, I lost contact with some of the people I used to talk to thanks to C2 and with the ones I didn't... Well, we all seem to be super busy all of the sudden :´c

User Info: Changlini

Changlini
1 year ago#5
Loved this board when the game came out.

Anyways, I do miss playing a full match of players in Conduit 2. Never could get that fast walking perk to unluck ;_;(the one needed multiple goals).

User Info: night42mare

night42mare
1 year ago#6
drophyghost posted...
Hullo Spear! (Or is this Spear's brother? >w<). Either way, it's nice to see you around! n.n

Awh. Well, for the record, I don't think it was a bad game. I had fun with it. Games are supposed to be fun. So, subjectively, it was a good game. Objectively? No point in arguing about it now haha

And, sometimes I too miss the game... Although, on the other hand, I was spending too much time on it, so maybe it's not such a bad thing it's sorta gone... But what I definitely miss is the community. It may be true we didn't get here in time to see "the golden age" of this forum, but I'm still happy beyond words to have met y'all ^ ^. Unfortunately, I lost contact with some of the people I used to talk to thanks to C2 and with the ones I didn't... Well, we all seem to be super busy all of the sudden :´c

Damn hey man. Been a long while. Its nightmare. My brother is no longer with us. But its great to see you still are on the boards!
We fear what we can't see
And hate what we can

User Info: Spontaneous1

Spontaneous1
1 year ago#7
All of KAS family miss the game at times.

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
1 year ago#8
The game sucked for me, but it was fun.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Quick question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived