It has been over 3 years!!??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. It has been over 3 years!!??

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
1 year ago#11
And I'm still not 34.
PhD in Internet Disabilities
GT: xX AI5P Xx

User Info: Rybuger2

Rybuger2
1 year ago#12
xXAISPXx posted...
And I'm still not 34.

Don't worry. You'll get there eventually.
Lag be a lady tonight!

User Info: drophyghost

drophyghost
1 year ago#13
B05S_Brennan posted...
Have you had the chance to try Tim Hortons?

Oh, yeah, I did! Tbh, at first I didn't really like it much. I kept trying different donuts [and even an ice cream, once (Gotta ask: what sort of flavor is "double double"? LOL)] because I thought those were kind of their "specialty", but I found all of them a little "meh" >w<. Then one day I tried actually eating there and had a sandwich of sorts. Probably Ham&Cheese or something. That one was actually pretty good, specially for its price. I also liked the strawberry strudel... Oh, and some other time my friends decided to eat there and I gave donuts a 2nd chance. Tried the maple one this time. Fortunately, that one was quite yummy c:

And... That had nothing to do with C2. But, um... Oh, yeah! Fyi, there's a copy of C2 in Vancouver's Public Library (I saw it in the central branch)! x'D. It was cool/nice seeing something so familiar (and that brought to mind such nice memories) over there tbh c:
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. It has been over 3 years!!??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived