The online for this game was terrific

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. The online for this game was terrific

User Info: ConduitCrawfish

ConduitCrawfish
11 months ago#1
It was fast paced, and I loved it.

Old games usually have sentimental value to me, but it's always sad when a game meant to be played online has the servers shut down... It's like the game dies somehow...

Anyway, I went by Crawfish, and I enjoyed both games. I never invested too much time into either game, so I didn't know everyone, but it was surely a fun time in my life.

So much has changed since that time. Seasons change, life goes on, and the world keeps spinning...

Cheers, my friends.

User Info: Changlini

Changlini
10 months ago#2
Cheers, I used to go by Changu/Utilityguy back in the days of the first Conduit game, the comunity was practically a barrel of sunshine in its hayday.

ConduitCrawfish posted...

Old games usually have sentimental value to me, but it's always sad when a game meant to be played online has the servers shut down... It's like the game dies somehow...

So true. That is one of the reasons why I hope that more and more multiplayer only games actually go on to add Bots for when the servers get shut down and such. Warhawk was an amazing experience in its prime with rooms filled with fast paced 32 multiplayer action, but now that game is a ghost of its former self with the last of the dedicated players left to play with... outside of magically getting at least eight PS3s and 32 controllers for a decent lan match.

At least this game has a survival mode which lets us use at least some of the multiplayer online options.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. The online for this game was terrific

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived